California Liberals Mortified Over Folk Standing For The National Anthem

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Democrats lie and say these people are immigrants. They're not. They're colonizers. They have no intention of assimilating.
As a messican, I believe people who come here need to renounce citizenship to other countries much akin like the Japanese do to immigrants I think. And obviously vet them harder. Too bad the US isn’t an island.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What? Standing respectfully is not enough? You now have to sing along too? What about the children in front? They should be exiled for not showing enough respect. Not one of them was singing.
Lol, some sour faces up there. Like it or not, people believe what they see.

One good thing, people are talking about gals soccer, something that almost nobody cares about.

Last edited:

vantexan

What? Standing respectfully is not enough? You now have to sing along too? What about the children in front? They should be exiled for not showing enough respect. Not one of them was singing.
The kids are New Zealanders. If you're going to represent your country then show respect for your country.

newolddude

I’ll say it again: the “Star Spangled Banner” is a bad national anthem. Clunky lyrics about one battle that’s hard to sing.

“America the Beautiful” is a much better choice lyrically and musically.