California: To phase out diesel trucks and ICE cars

newolddude

Maybe accepting the fact they are the sex they were born with and no amount of pretending will change that fact? Taking female hormones doesn't make it ok for dudes to compete in woman's sports.

I find it funny that all of a sudden conservatives are so so concerned about the integrity of collegiate swimming or track and field for mid level schools.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Actually I do. Niece's ex-stepdaughter. Niece came from a really screwed up Mom(single mother). Niece's Mom came from a far out religious family......Niece's out of wedlock son(had at 15) is one of the weirdest kids I've ever known......really weird. Ok. Niece marries into blended family with husband's daughter and her son. Husband's daughter goes trans at 15 and wants to be a dude. Short haircut, starts going by a male name and starts taking male hormones(she was really weird to begin with.....something off).....this promptly breaks up the marriage. Or finishes it to be fair. Really screwed up people. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Wife's son's side of the family has one......trans........chick with a beard(male hormones).....looks like a chick with a beard.....like you used to see in circus side-shows.....

And the gay folks(male and female)at work.... yeah I know...Lez........were some of the weirdest and strident people around....always something off about them.....mostly angry....especially the lezi's.

So, yeah I know them.....only spend time when I have too....and only because I'm forced to....not interested in being around folks that their whole lives are based around psycho problems. It couldn't be any more weird than at Thanksgiving or Christmas....what do you give a chick with a beard for Christmas....? A razor.....? Jock strap? Oops...Bra....oops....dudes underwear? Why? Weird? Stupid? Better believe it.

Did you ever think it might be you?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I find it funny that all of a sudden conservatives are so so concerned about the integrity of collegiate swimming or track and field for mid level schools.
All of the sudden? Lol, folk have been calling foul since these dudes started competing against the gals.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He’s desperate to stay relevant in the troll community.
“Wokeness is the opposite of what I grew up [with] as liberalism. Liberalism was, ‘Let’s give the women an equal shot,’ this is like, ‘Let’s put a male in the swimming pool with women.’ I don’t get it.”.. Bill Maher

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One trucker, Roger Gibson, who spoke to KCRA 3 News said: 'They are killing us, we have families at home too, we've got to make a living.

'There's a lot of brothers out there that own their own trucks, it is a fight.

Thebrownblob

One trucker, Roger Gibson, who spoke to KCRA 3 News said: 'They are killing us, we have families at home too, we've got to make a living.

'There's a lot of brothers out there that own their own trucks, it is a fight.
It’s exactly what the government wants to do