California: To phase out diesel trucks and ICE cars

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
By the way as this gets going...you started it here:
Am I wrong? Are they not related? I have :censored2:ed up family members too, we all do. Most would laugh but you always think you’re being persecuted. You really should try to have a little fun on here. Dip your toe in the bar once in awhile, if you dare. Lol

Last edited:

UnionStrong

For personally attacking me? Against BC policy......Ill get blamed but yes.
I didn’t personally attack you. I commented on that post. I can’t help it if you view everything as a personal attack, maybe that’s your problem. Lighten up champ. What’s sad is I agree with much of what you post, a bit long winded, but it’s not something I disagree with. If you showed one scintiller of humor and didn’t go off like a pack of firecrackers at the slightest thing, you might be ok.

qdg2

Why so angry all the time? You’re retired, chill dawg, have a beer and relax.
I'm not angry all the time.....

Don't care if I'm "ok" to you.

You down vote and attack for practical purposes....100%. I get no quarter.....you will not.
I didn’t personally attack you. I commented on that post. I can’t help it if you view everything as a personal attack, maybe that’s your problem. Lighten up champ. What’s sad is I agree with much of what you post, a bit long winded, but it’s not something I disagree with. If you showed one scintiller of humor and didn’t go off like a pack of firecrackers at the slightest thing, you might be ok.
You did. You do. Own it. Who are you to judge what is funny(for me)?

Want to have a decent conversation? Try it. I'm taking private welding lessons on Sat. I've waited all my life to learn. What do you think of affordable Chinese/Harbor Freight welders...they are a fraction of Miller etc.? See, I have lot's of interests and work on things to relax. Fly. Drive my vette. See? I drink Michelob Ultra to save calories/carbs. Pretty normal for a retired dude. I like high end Scotch as a splurge. We are going to the Bahamas soon......ever been? That's what a decent conversation looks like.

UnionStrong

I'm not angry all the time.....

Don't care if I'm "ok" to you.

You down vote and attack for practical purposes....100%. I get no quarter.....you will not.

You did. You do. Own it. Who are you to judge what is funny(for me)?

Want to have a decent conversation? Try it. I'm taking private welding lessons on Sat. I've waited all my life to learn. What do you think of affordable Chinese/Harbor Freight welders...they are a fraction of Miller etc.? See, I have lot's of interests and work on things to relax. Fly. Drive my vette. See? I drink Michelob Ultra to save calories/carbs. Pretty normal for a retired dude. I like high end Scotch as a splurge. We are going to the Bahamas soon......ever been? That's what a decent conversation looks like
Michelob Ultra? Say no more, that explains a lot. 🤣🤣🤣 That’s what two guys busting balls looks like, but you seem incapable of doing that. Instead you wallow in a pity pot. I ask no quarter from you, don’t need it. Have fun in the Bahamas. Hope your wife is well.

Last edited:

vantexan

By marriage champ. Yes, you got me there....at the very least! Personally attacked! Bravo!
You need to embrace your heritage! My mom is a half-Cherokee high school dropout from a family of half Cherokee high school dropout hillbillies. Pretty sure there was some inbreeding there. But hey, it gives me an excuse for all my failings and it makes me perfectly comfortable living in a tent. Embrace the positive!

Next Day Error

X - Other
You can see it for yourself that big companies don’t exist to serve their customers and make profit anymore.
My 401k is up almost 7% YTD because other investors also see that corporates are interested in profitability. How’s yours?
They’re there to bow to what the government says that’s what esg is in a nutshell.
Ok?
That’s why AB did this tranny campaign.
“Tranny” is a derogatory term. I don’t think Jesus would use that word, why do you think he would think that’s a good word to use?
Certainly they’re not going to ever be putting a crucifix on their beer cans
Would you like them to put a crucifix on their cans? How about pictures of the Islamic crescent?

America is a pluralistic democratic republic. If you don’t like it you can leave.

UnionStrong

My 401k is up almost 7% YTD because other investors also see that corporates are interested in profitability. How’s yours?

Ok?

“Tranny” is a derogatory term. I don’t think Jesus would use that word, why do you think he would think that’s a good word to use?

Would you like them to put a crucifix on their cans? How about pictures of the Islamic crescent?

America is a pluralistic democratic republic. If you don’t like it you can leave.
Tranny is too kind, they’re mentally ill.

UnionStrong

friend—-

I don’t know do you touch children every day or just on the weekend?

Frick you groomer
79055E61-38A9-41BE-B839-EBD5F60315D6.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How do you think Jesus would want us to treat transgender people?
Maybe accepting the fact they are the sex they were born with and no amount of pretending will change that fact? Taking female hormones doesn't make it ok for dudes to compete in woman's sports.