California: To phase out diesel trucks and ICE cars

Thebrownblob

Where in scripture does it say that transgender people are sinful because they identify as a different gender
Anyone trying to change God’s plan for them by asserting they know more than God is a sin

Matthew 19
4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5

And being there, we’re no transgender’s to speak of at that time. Where does the explicitly say it’s OK?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Anyone trying to change God’s plan for them by asserting they know more than God is a sin

Matthew 19
4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5

And being there, we’re no transgender’s to speak of at that time. Where does the explicitly say it’s OK?
Trans. Gender isn’t a gender. A transgender male is quite literally a male in terms of gender.

Show me where Jesus Christ taught Christians to treat transgender people a second class citizens.

Thebrownblob

Trans. Gender isn’t a gender. A transgender male is quite literally a male in terms of gender.

Show me where Jesus Christ taught Christians to treat transgender people a second class citizens.
Show me where he sanctions it. It seems pretty clear on what he sanctions as a man and woman’s role and that he made them perfect in his image. And what does it have to do with second class citizens According to the teachings of Christ? You’re confusing two things. No where in the Bible are you allowed to treat people like second-class citizens. You’re asking me if transgender’s will spend eternity with Christ that’s a different question.

qdg2

Gender is real.....well, as real as the mentally defective folks think it is. Gender is whatever you feel.....that's great.

Male/female sex is determined genetically and (for now) cannot be altered.

A trans/sexually cut up or removed parts or whatever it is called.......is just that. Neutered/spayed works too. Still their original sex from birth. Fact. Just really screwed up. Mentally and now physically.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Gender is real.....well, as real as the mentally defective folks think it is. Gender is whatever you feel.....that's great.

Male/female sex is determined genetically and (for now) cannot be altered.

A trans/sexually cut up or removed parts or whatever it is called.......is just that. Neutered/spayed works too. Still their original sex from birth. Fact. Just really screwed up. Mentally and now physically.
Know any trans people personally?

qdg2

Know any trans people personally?
Actually I do. Niece's ex-stepdaughter. Niece came from a really screwed up Mom(single mother). Niece's Mom came from a far out religious family......Niece's out of wedlock son(had at 15) is one of the weirdest kids I've ever known......really weird. Ok. Niece marries into blended family with husband's daughter and her son. Husband's daughter goes trans at 15 and wants to be a dude. Short haircut, starts going by a male name and starts taking male hormones(she was really weird to begin with.....something off).....this promptly breaks up the marriage. Or finishes it to be fair. Really screwed up people. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Wife's son's side of the family has one......trans........chick with a beard(male hormones).....looks like a chick with a beard.....like you used to see in circus side-shows.....

And the gay folks(male and female)at work.... yeah I know...Lez........were some of the weirdest and strident people around....always something off about them.....mostly angry....especially the lezi's.

So, yeah I know them.....only spend time when I have too....and only because I'm forced to....not interested in being around folks that their whole lives are based around psycho problems. It couldn't be any more weird than at Thanksgiving or Christmas....what do you give a chick with a beard for Christmas....? A razor.....? Jock strap? Oops...Bra....oops....dudes underwear? Why? Weird? Stupid? Better believe it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Actually I do. Niece's ex-stepdaughter. Niece came from a really screwed up Mom(single mother). Niece's Mom came from a far out religious family......Niece's out of wedlock son(had at 15) is one of the weirdest kids I've ever known......really weird. Ok. Niece marries into blended family with husband's daughter and her son. Husband's daughter goes trans at 15 and wants to be a dude. Short haircut, starts going by a male name and starts taking male hormones(she was really weird to begin with.....something off).....this promptly breaks up the marriage. Or finishes it to be fair. Really screwed up people. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Wife's son's side of the family has one......trans........chick with a beard(male hormones).....looks like a chick with a beard.....like you used to see in circus side-shows.....

And the gay folks(male and female)at work.... yeah I know...Lez........were some of the weirdest and strident people around....always something off about them.....mostly angry....especially the lezi's.

So, yeah I know them.....only spend time when I have too....and only because I'm forced to....not interested in being around folks that their whole lives are based around psycho problems. It couldn't be any more weird than at Thanksgiving or Christmas....what do you give a chick with a beard for Christmas....? A razor.....? Jock strap? Oops...Bra....oops....dudes underwear? Why? Weird? Stupid? Better believe it.
Sounds like a good plot for a Hallmark channel movie.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Quite a lineage.

qdg2

Sounds like a good plot for a Hallmark channel movie.
Actually pretty sad. Broken homes and unwed parents. One nephew goes to 3 places every Thanksgiving and Christmas....."Sorry, we have to be here for breakfast, there for lunch and then over there for dinner..."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
By marriage champ. Yes, you got me there....at the very least! Personally attacked! Bravo!
Nothing personal about it sport. You posted about them. I merely commented on the disaster you wrote about. They coming over for Easter? Maybe you can talk some sense into them.