Can someone clue Taylor in please.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Can any current driver read through the gosh darn lines for Taylor please?

03E689E5-21F8-4CF4-800E-593292E3B549.jpeg
So all 22.4’s get a guaranteed 8 if they reporting as scheduled.

6F7E5F96-FECF-4F9C-86D2-66C09C73263D.jpeg

The rest of our dumb asses “as long as work is available”. Not my words. I’m not a labor attorney but I can feel when I’m getting jacked in the butt with no lube. Segway @Indecisi0n.

Attachments

• B49F9784-E45D-4685-9ACA-C9037B33C6B0.jpeg
    B49F9784-E45D-4685-9ACA-C9037B33C6B0.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 242

BrownSkid

LeBrown Shames

View attachment 201076So all 22.4’s get a guaranteed 8 if they reporting as scheduled.

View attachment 201077
The rest of our dumb asses “as long as work is available”. Not my words. I’m not a labor attorney but I can feel when I’m getting jacked in the butt with no lube. Segway @Indecisi0n.
UPS will definitely take advantage. Smh.
Unacceptable.

john chesney

View attachment 201076So all 22.4’s get a guaranteed 8 if they reporting as scheduled.

View attachment 201077
I think I can interpret this for you. Ups will work all 22.4 drivers the maximum allowed and then some. What ever is left they will use the least amount of full time drivers. When the grievances start it will take a year to them resolved and full time drivers will lose

john chesney

View attachment 201077
Also don’t see anything that limits the hours worked just guaranteed 8

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@wide load

You know I appreciate you, as a Union Brother.

"Any lesser conditions contained in any Supplement, Rider or Addendum shall be superseded by the conditions contained in this Master Agreement. However, except where specifically stated otherwise in the Master Agreement, nothing in this Master Agreement shall deprive any employee of any superior benefit contained in their Supplement, Rider or Addendum."

How about....

We reserve comments and speculation, until the negotiations are compete.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

View attachment 201077

Doesn't it also say that no 22.4 shall work if a regular package car driver is laid off

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Doesn't it also say that no 22.4 shall work if a regular package car driver is laid off

The low seniority regular package care drivers can be laid off on Mondays and Tuesdays if the work is not there, that would be the scheduled time off for most of the 22.4s when they work the weekends, could it happen on the other times of the week, don't know yet.

wide load

@wide load

"Any lesser conditions contained in any Supplement, Rider or Addendum shall be superseded by the conditions contained in this Master Agreement. However, except where specifically stated otherwise in the Master Agreement, nothing in this Master Agreement shall deprive any employee of any superior benefit contained in their Supplement, Rider or Addendum."

How about....

I respect you BUG. And I’m trying. I’m trying to think of how UPS can exploit these words.

Tony Q

@wide load

How about....

You are a way more patient man than I am.

wide load

I your supplement how many people are guaranteed 40 hours a week if they are put to work on Monday?
Mine? You report, you get paid. But why isn’t the vocabulary the same in each article. Take that “if work is available” bull:censored2: out please. If you have any pull whatsoever, do something with it.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Current earworm... My customers are looking at me funny singing along to it while I keep the truck running