Can someone explain this corporate decision?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Our building had every single route loaded on Saturday, but then they got a call from up above to cut the number of drivers they put on the road. So instead of guys cleaning up and having a potentially short day on Christmas Eve, they decide to screw almost everyone to save a few bucks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our building had every single route loaded on Saturday, but then they got a call from up above to cut the number of drivers they put on the road. So instead of guys cleaning up and having a potentially short day on Christmas Eve, they decide to screw almost everyone to save a few bucks.
I hope fools remember this.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

This is UPS. Your family holiday doesn't mean a damn thing to them, only the bottom line does.

brostalss

3FEF8916-DB83-42AF-B7E9-544A53C16130.jpeg

You’ve captured their stunt doubles.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
How's everyone looking today? Center manager in their infinite wisdom reverted back to the Tues to Sat schedule this weekend leaving us with very few knowledgeable split drivers and a bunch of seasonal casuals with no more rentals.

Big Money Monday!

WTFm8

Stuck at home icing my lower back every 20 minutes. Went to a chiropractor this morning and scheduled to go again Wednesday.

Sciatic nerve acting up, pinched yesterday leaning in engine bay when replacing rotted vac lines in my car between engine/firewall on Sunday.

Almost couldn’t walk last night 4hrs after doing it. Had a driver on next route over call to ask what route I’m on cause he’s got some of my stuff and broke the news to him.