Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

It will be fine

She got fired because the Twitter mob didn't like her characterization of them and Disney wimped out. There was nothing derogatory of Holocaust survivors said by her. If people can distort what you say and get you fired then is that the kind of country you want? Wait, forgot who I was talking to.
She minimized the Holocaust. Get over it. It’s very easy to avoid pretending you’re a persecuted minority and calling everyone else a Nazi. She couldn’t avoid it. It demonstrated a lack of judgement.

oldngray

nowhere special
4df2dd.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She minimized the Holocaust. Get over it. It’s very easy to avoid pretending you’re a persecuted minority and calling everyone else a Nazi. She couldn’t avoid it. It demonstrated a lack of judgement.
Ya except her costar on the show has a tweet doing the same thing pushing the anti Trump kids in cages narrative, comparing Trump to Nazis.

Proves your point wrong, it wasn't the content, it was that her opinion was conservative.

Try again.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
She didn't minimize the Holocaust. They lied about what she said to shut her down.
I have not really looked into the particulars. Don't really have an opinion.

With my hand held out in peace... what did she say?

Please just post the facts, not a thought guide or news analysis.

It will be fine

I have not really looked into the particulars. Don't really have an opinion.

With my hand held out in peace... what did she say?

Please just post the facts, not a thought guide or news analysis.
She posted anti-trans stuff a while ago. The star of the show has a trans sister. They told her to chill on political posts. She then posted some incorrect info about Jews in Germany and compared her plight as a conservative to the Jews during the Holocaust. She wasn’t a good enough actress for the show to continue to put up with her upsetting the rest of the crew.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
She posted anti-trans stuff a while ago. The star of the show has a trans sister. They told her to chill on political posts. She then posted some incorrect info about Jews in Germany and compared her plight as a conservative to the Jews during the Holocaust. She wasn’t a good enough actress for the show to continue to put up with her upsetting the rest of the crew.
Can anybody point me to primary sources?

I kinda want to see them.

Either way, Disney is a private business to I support their right to dump her. Just want to see what the current standard is.