Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is it constitutional to yell fire in a crowded movie theater?

I know, all you have is false equivalence to support your fantasies. I guess from some perspective that logic and reason are oppressive, and that makes it ok to battle them with fantasy and illogic. I don't agree with what you say, or your reasoning behind the conclusions you share, but I fully support your right to live in a fantasy world.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Calling a Secretary of State to “find” votes? Telling the Vice President not to certify the electoral college? 2 shady to illegal actions. Integrity is difficult for some.

Does it make sense to take clips out of context to make it sound like someone is saying something they aren't. Nope. But you do it anyway.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not sure that this counts as "cancelled" but here it is. Marketing at its finest... lmao

Hasbro welcomes the new Potato Head, minus the ‘Mr.’ or ‘Mrs.’

Hasbro announced Thursday it is dropping the “Mr.” from Mr. Potato Head as it seeks to give a modern makeover to the iconic toy line.
The toy launched in the 1940s as a set of accessories, like glasses and ears, for children to stick into real potatoes.
Times have changed, and the Rhode Island-based company now plans to launch a “create your own Potato Head family” line this fall that will include 42 accessories, because you just never know which glasses to wear outside.

Mr and Mrs Potato Head are saved! They are not going to be de-sexed. Thank goodness for all the outrage. Lol.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Mr and Mrs Potato Head are saved! They are not going to be de-sexed. Thank goodness for all the outrage. Lol.
Ha, ha... Yeah, I had read before where they're dropping the "Mr" and just using "Potato head"...

Again, a great marketing ploy as no one would be talking about this toy or Hasbro if not all the rage. lol

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I have not visited this thread since yesterday and there are a lot of posts about Trump... He's still stuck in many heads, God bless him and them.

Off Topic?? Or, just maybe we can consider that Trump was cancelled too by a less than truthful media and a manipulating contingent of Big, 1984 Tech. :wink-very:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have not visited this thread since yesterday and there are a lot of posts about Trump... He's still stuck in many heads, God bless him and them.

Off Topic?? Or, just maybe we can consider that Trump was cancelled too by a less than truthful media and a manipulating contingent of Big, 1984 Tech. :wink-very:
516ABB7A-FD13-4670-8EFE-5A0049150E0C.jpeg

They sure are doing their best to cancel him!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

tadpole

If Trump was sitting on evidence that proves fraud, he would have released it by now in some way.
Even if he hasn’t proof, I’d like him to present his argument for why he was 100% convinced the election was stolen, and felt the right to present that to the public as a fact. I still don’t hold him accountable for the actions of those that went inside the capitol building,

bbsam

Staff member
I find your question harmful and therefore it must be suppressed and you must be banned from the BC. See how this works yet?
No. Especially since it’s from a landmark constitution case. But I’m interested in your reasoning nonetheless.