Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

bbsam

Staff member
Could be that you didn't read the article. You know, why read it if it doesn't serve to confirm your beliefs?

A spokesperson for HBSCNY told Breitbart News that “although we welcome vigorous debate and different points of view, we have decided not to offer this program since it is not consistent with the objectives of our organization.”
What were the objectives? If people weren’t going to show up, where’s the debate? How is the objective achieved?

I remember classes being canceled in college because of lack of interest. Don’t remember people getting all butt-hurt and whiny that they were somehow victimized by it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At another point, Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
He later added: “So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

And they blocked him from verifying signatures in Fulton county like he asked to do on that phone call.

You would think they would want to put an end to election fraud claims. Apparently not.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What were the objectives? If people weren’t going to show up, where’s the debate? How is the objective achieved?

I remember classes being canceled in college because of lack of interest. Don’t remember people getting all butt-hurt and whiny that they were somehow victimized by it.
They gave the reason for cancelling it. They did not cancel it for lack of interest. You seem to be very confused today pal.

A spokesperson for HBSCNY told Breitbart News that “although we welcome vigorous debate and different points of view, we have decided not to offer this program since it is not consistent with the objectives of our organization.”

newfie

At another point, Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
He later added: “So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

you omitted this part of the conversation in your selective quote

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump said, a phrase he repeated again and again on the call. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

you omitted this part of the conversation in your selective quote

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump said, a phrase he repeated again and again on the call. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”
What trump says, probably isn’t true. No matter how many times he says it.

newfie

What trump says, probably isn’t true. No matter how many times he says it.

i'm all for you guys actually reviewing all the evidence in a court of law and proving him a liar. Transparency is good for confidence in our election processes.

i'm all for you guys actually reviewing all the evidence in a court of law and proving him a liar. Transparency is good for confidence in our election processes.
I don’t need to prove him a liar. Why can’t he just have the integrity to prove that he isn’t.

bbsam

Staff member
That’s not how it works. If he brings the lawsuit, he has to prove his case, right?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You think he’s done?

He doesn't command the military like he did when he could have done what an autocrat, as you claim he is, would have done. At this point all he can do is the same political advocacy that anyone else does. Democrats just don't like seeing conservatives get more involved in politics. They make up all sorts of nonsense to shame them into being quiet and accepting the elimination of liberty. Pretty frustrating when the people you see as inferior don't do as they're told, huh?