Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

bbsam

Staff member
I'm just watching and following your argument with floridays . And as the judge here , your getting your butt kicked dude !!! Better step up your game !!!
I have taken your assessment into consideration and concluded that you’re kinda just another Trumpian legal scholar with a degree from OAN. But thank you for your non violent addition to civil discourse.

bbsam

Staff member
You do understand they are only voicing the words and thoughts of those that put them in office.

megalomaniac and wannabe autocrat are only your descriptions of Trump, understand that truth.
They are repeating lies that they know to be lies for political gain. They know that. You know that.

bbsam

Staff member

bbsam

Staff member
Wow, the first election in history with no fraud. What a momentous event.
Only needed 11000+ instances of it and Trump would’ve won Georgia. And they couldn’t even come up with that.

But I get it. If there’s even one fraudulent vote anywhere in the country, that negates the election and Trump wins, right?

LOL. So stupid.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could be that there was no interest. You know, why have the event if nobody’s going to show up?
Could be that you didn't read the article. You know, why read it if it doesn't serve to confirm your beliefs?

A spokesperson for HBSCNY told Breitbart News that “although we welcome vigorous debate and different points of view, we have decided not to offer this program since it is not consistent with the objectives of our organization.”

bbsam

Staff member
You’re conflating Trump with the Capitol “peaceful protesters”.

That’s what happens when you keep your eyes closed.
Trump continues to repeat his as of yet unverified claim that he won the election. Some would call it a lie. I’ll be generous and not do that.
Still, you call the repeated unverified claim “a challenge”?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
At another point, Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
He later added: “So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”