Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

about damn time, this has been bothering me since 1992!
5B4CC6BD-A3E3-47B5-9EFA-04E206B7E8F6.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I am denouncing the word Bald to describe a persons hair. This is now offensive and should no longer be used. Many people are follicly neutral and should be referred to as such from now on. Thank you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

It’s no wonder kids nowadays are depressed and have anxiety disorders. This school is now canceling Mom, Dad and parents. They’re pushing the following wtf curriculum.

refineryworker05

This is what a lot of Americans but especially republicans care about. Times change, certain art that was popular or ok at one time, becomes not ok and there's nothing new about this.

In some tellings, the first American artform was minstrelsy, IE white Americans dressing in black face and singing songs or talking how they imagined black Americans spoke or sang. Not one network will play those songs or show those plays, not one corporation wants to be associated with minstrelsy even though it was wildly popular in its heyday, is that cancel culture? Should minstrelsy still be shown and performed in tv and movies? Or has American society decided no that was wrong and no longer acceptable. the same process that eliminated minstrels from popular entertainment continues.

vantexan

This is what a lot of Americans but especially republicans care about. Times change, certain art that was popular or ok at one time, becomes not ok and there's nothing new about this.

In some tellings, the first American artform was minstrelsy, IE white Americans dressing in black face and singing songs or talking how they imagined black Americans spoke or sang. Not one network will play those songs or show those plays, not one corporation wants to be associated with minstrelsy even though it was wildly popular in its heyday, is that cancel culture? Should minstrelsy still be shown and performed in tv and movies? Or has American society decided no that was wrong and no longer acceptable. the same process that eliminated minstrels from popular entertainment continues.
And that's it in a nutshell. White Americans have progressed to a much better understanding and sensitivity. But it's never enough. Now we're told just being white makes us racist. Told that small children are racist by the time they're three. I know y'all enjoy poking your fingers into white eyes but it's not doing race relations any good.

refineryworker05

And that's it in a nutshell. White Americans have progressed to a much better understanding and sensitivity. But it's never enough. Now we're told just being white makes us racist. Told that small children are racist by the time they're three. I know y'all enjoy poking your fingers into white eyes but it's not doing race relations any good.
I have no idea what any of this means. Again times change certain art that was deemed ok at one point is deemed not ok at another. This process has nothing to do with white American progress. Often times the people pushing to get stuff changed are accused of being anti white or communists or radicals. Again, this process doesn't really change, some people are saying hey this is no longer acceptable and some people are whining that those people are anti-white or anti- American, or pro communist or radical same as it ever was.

vantexan

I have no idea what any of this means. Again times change certain art that was deemed ok at one point is deemed not ok at another. This process has nothing to do with white American progress. Often times the people pushing to get stuff changed are accused of being anti white or communists or radicals. Again, this process doesn't really change, some people are saying hey this is no longer acceptable and some people are whining that those people are anti-white or anti- American, or pro communist or radical same as it ever was.
Then you need to pay more attention. Right now whites are being told they're racist by just being white. Attacking beloved books because the author did some bad drawings elsewhere is just a small part of what's going on. Leftists are determined to cancel everything and anything that has appeal to whites. Just because you aren't aware of it doesn't make it so.

refineryworker05

Then you need to pay more attention. Right now whites are being told they're racist by just being white. Attacking beloved books because the author did some bad drawings elsewhere is just a small part of what's going on. Leftists are determined to cancel everything and anything that has appeal to whites. Just because you aren't aware of it doesn't make it so.
this is delusional nonsense you have invented, just like the election being stolen from trump, just like qanon bs, republicans believe a bunch of conspiratorial bs. It is the same as it ever was. Some art that is deemed acceptable at one time is deemed unacceptable at another. The people saying its unacceptable in America are always accused of being anti-white.

vantexan

this is delusional nonsense you have invented, just like the election being stolen from trump, just like qanon bs, republicans believe a bunch of conspiratorial bs. It is the same as it ever was. Some art that is deemed acceptable at one time is deemed unacceptable at another. The people saying its unacceptable in America are always accused of being anti-white.
It's not a conspiracy when they're saying it out loud. Get your head out of the sand and look around. But then you went on and on about how last summer's riots were no big deal.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I really don't want to have to move or delete all the Floyd posts from this "On Topic" thread.

I guess we forgot. So, lets go back on topic please. :teethy:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I am denouncing the word Bald to describe a persons hair. This is now offensive and should no longer be used. Many people are follicly neutral and should be referred to as such from now on. Thank you.

Well, now we know why you are always talking about ripping eyebrows off. Trying to make a toupee.