Can't fire me!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
someone was walked off property the other day for falsification, driver releasing packages in a no dr area, so keep being a "baad upser" see how long that lasts

This is a warning letter at most. If he was walked out, there is more to the story.

The person was walked off because he dr'd a package using sdn while being observed. He came back to the building and was audited and they specifically asked for the sdn and he did not have it. Supposedly has done it multiple times, that is why I think they did it

Now we get the rest of the story. This could be seen as dishonesty and possibly falsifying records.

What's the craziest thing you've gotten away with at UPS? As an unloader, I managed to get away with angrily throwing boxes out of the trailer and even flicking off and cussing at various sups. (because friend them) And as a driver, Throwing boxes at customer locations more than once, giving customers attitude more than once, Flicking off people as you carry a box across the street, not delivering misloads, dr'ing stuff that cannot be dr'd, giving alcohol boxes to a minor, not doing certain pick ups, having lots of missed stops, etc. I'm a baaaaad upser. I'm sure there have been worse though.

You're a worse liar than you are a driver.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The person was walked off because he dr'd a package using sdn while being observed. He came back to the building and was audited and they specifically asked for the sdn and he did not have it. Supposedly has done it multiple times, that is why I think they did it

He should have used the override function instead.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I don't care what anyone says. I always found Molly Shannon hot.

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

Rainman

Its all good.
What's the craziest thing you've gotten away with at UPS? As an unloader, I managed to get away with angrily throwing boxes out of the trailer and even flicking off and cussing at various sups. (because friend them) And as a driver, Throwing boxes at customer locations more than once, giving customers attitude more than once, Flicking off people as you carry a box across the street, not delivering misloads, dr'ing stuff that cannot be dr'd, giving alcohol boxes to a minor, not doing certain pick ups, having lots of missed stops, etc. I'm a baaaaad upser. I'm sure there have been worse though.
No, you really are the worst. Go work for Fed Ex.

UPSGUY72

When I was working on the preload and unloading trailers one day I was 4 rollers into a 53 ft trailer and a new SUP kept yelling push push wanting me to basically work faster. So I did exactly what he wanted I stated pushing 4 rollers worth of boxes right out of the trailer onto the floor. He then told me to punch out and go home. I didn't say a word I grabbed my stuff punch out and left. Came back the next day and the FT Sup on the shift said I got paid for a Full day yesterday and that junior as he called him was wrong.....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Working the HVD, you see jams down the line as you get no flow. It was always fun to laugh with the guy across from you as we would wait to tell someone about the jam. Wait long enough and the belt goes on and off for the rest of the shift.

Overpaid Union Thug

Using the override function creates a release number and allows you to DR at a non-DR stop.
I only use that feature in situations where I find out a package needed a signature AFTER I've already handed it the customer (and they've already disappeared back into their house/apt) or dropped it over a fence. It's frustrating seeing "NO DR" pop up on the DIAD when attempting to complete a stop. I don't understand why some stops will have a note for no drs and others don't.

oldngray

nowhere special
I only use that feature in situations where I find out a package needed a signature AFTER I've already handed it the customer (and they've already disappeared back into their house/apt) or dropped it over a fence. It's frustrating seeing "NO DR" pop up on the DIAD when attempting to complete a stop. I don't understand why some stops will have a note for no drs and others don't.

I would only override to DR shipper release packages in a non DR area.