Can't fire me!

Rainman

Its all good.
In non DR areas you CAN'T DR anything including shipper releases without hitting override.
Hit the release # key and it will let you release it just like a DR. It also shows up as a release # on the delivery records, not a DR, in case anyone tracks it and wonders why you DRed something you shouldn't have.

10 point

I tried something new last week and it worked.

The customer wasn't home at a non-dr stop so here's what I did:

1. Pushed the Nondelivery key.

2. Selected Not In 1st attempt, wrote out and scanned a delivery notice.

3. Then pushed the Stop Complete button, resi or commercial.

4. Affixed the notice to their door.

Then I got in my truck and left.
Supes weren't waiting for me at the building when I rtb.

Stopher

This Jack wagon is joking. He wouldn't still have a job here if everything he claims to have done is true. It's pretty sad that we have all entertained this guys tread. Just shocked upstateNYUPSer haven't weighed in. Homeboy has something to say bout everything else. Must be at a bbq with his management team today.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This Jack wagon is joking. He wouldn't still have a job here if everything he claims to have done is true. It's pretty sad that we have all entertained this guys tread. Just shocked upstateNYUPSer haven't weighed in. Homeboy has something to say bout everything else. Must be at a bbq with his management team today.

Actually I just left your Mom's house-----she says "hi", although she did have a hard time talking with her mouth full. ;)

I didn't comment on this thread because this guy is obviously a joke.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
try the ignore button. works great. life is better.

Stopher

If he put you on ignore he would miss out on your wonderful financial advice and tips for a solid retirement.
Does your mom know your on here posting such vulgar things? I bet she would be proud. Good for you man. You just won the a-hole of the day award. Seems like your the kind of Los that has an easier time talking your trash over the Internet. Sad. Very sad.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

let's see how your sups like it if you hand to surface, one at a time, in the unload all night. they'd lose their minds if you actually followed the methods
It's not hard to do and still get the job done in a timely manner.