Catch up raise or bonus for ALL part time supervisors

JustQuit

This is what I say to employees that say they are going to file a grievance on me...."Grieve these nuuuts. What? I didnt say anything. Btw, I'll be taking half of that check too."

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ive been with the company for 13 years. Been a sup since 420 of 2015

So after 9 years of being an hourly, and seeing everything that goes on at UPS, you decided it was a good idea to go part time supe?

You deserve what you get.

This is what I say to employees that say they are going to file a grievance on me...."Grieve these nuuuts. What? I didnt say anything. Btw, I'll be taking half of that check too."

You're a millennial, aren't you?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Ive been with the company for 13 years. Been a sup since 420 of 2015
Joo :censored2:ed up, mang.
4pzeuNM.gif

E Coli

PT Dispatch Supervisor here, just hit 6 months and was told there is a performance raise? Anyone know how much or the range of the 6 mos raise.....

542thruNthru

PT Dispatch Supervisor here, just hit 6 months and was told there is a performance raise? Anyone know how much or the range of the 6 mos raise.....

There is but your performance was garbage. You didn't hit your stops per car and too many drivers called in saying your dispatch skills are dog :censored2:.

RolloTony Brown Town

They get premium pay over 27.5

They don’t get a premium pay for over 27.5. They get paid their regular wage.

Back before 2008 pt sups got twice per month and were compensated a percent of their bi-weekly salary for hours worked over 27.5 each week. Now they are paid an hourly rate but are guaranteed 27.5 hours per week.

Yolo

I wouldn't count on it being very much. Somewhere between 15 to 50 cents? Could be higher but hard to say.

RolloTony Brown Town

unless you’ve been the best pt supervisor that your building has seen in years (highly unlikely... sorry), or you have a degree and they’re afraid they’ll lose you if they don’t up the ante a little...

then you’re looking at a 2.5-3.5% raise.

Express an interest in 6:1 opportunities and being a driver. Enjoy being the most hated person in your center

E Coli

Just found out that there is no performance raise and I will be eligible for a raise after a year..resignation letter on its way

E Coli

Stealing all the union work I can, overloading all the trucks and costing UPS about $7.00 per package, that should get a performance raise

As a PT SUP who has worked 2 years, 2020 was hell, can someone please explain any bonuses? any compensation? hazard pay? Our numbers are great....help before I quit