Caught management changing numbers

MrBates

I’ve always figured they could and did do it. Today I went out with the same stop count and near identical piece and mileage as yesterday but, today Orion wanted me to be done an hour earlier. It also wouldn’t surprise me that since Orion is a :censored2: sandwich draped in cat vomit it just sucks so bad it does whatever it feels like.

I stopped caring about numbers a long time ago. One thing our management likes to do is omit the hour lunch in the Orion calculation. I caught this error multiple times by looking at the ETA column. There should always be one 60 min gap between a stop somewhere between 1100 to 1400. Some days its not always there. There are so many other ways they can adjust the ETA calculation too. Numbers dont mean a thing if there is no integrity to back it up.

CoolStoryBro

Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?

That's just one giant COOL STORY, BRO.

Who cares. They can do whatever they want to their numbers.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
The only numbers you should worry about are the number of hours and the number of dollars on your paycheck. If they are screwing with those numbers, hell yes you take them down.

Otherwise, leave it alone. Drivers truly shouldn't care at all about their numbers. That's their job to deal with. They've got you conned into believing they mean something, they don't. And exactly who are you going to report this to? They get shadier and shadier the further up the chain you go.

Heavy Package

I just like stirring the pot for our supervisors.

It's a double-edge sword. You can't care about their numbers one week and then not care about them if it affects your performance or situation. Too complicated for me - I never care about anything other than what's on my timecard or paycheck. Because those 2 numbers I've earned.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
i know they do this stuff all the time but usually they get away with it. Im gonna call them out on it. I think they should have to answer for their integrity just like we do.
So what you are saying is that your next thread will be titled
"Why is management harassing me all the time?"
If it bothers you that much call the ethics hot line. Thing is that is someone else's job in management to audit their "numbers ", if they are cheating on them they will get caught and walked out by other management . Every one that thinks they can get away with that usually gets caught before too long

born2Bwild

Even if you succeeded to have him removed. Do you think the next manager or supervisor or both will look favorably on you? Why place a target on your back when you don’t need to? Knowing they’re corrupt should lead you to not to trust them
Respectfully

Last edited:
M

MenInBrown

Put it in your hip pocket. If you ever have to pull it out, wave bu bye to them.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?

Even if you succeeded to have him removed. Do you think the next manager or supervisor or both will look favorably on you? Why place a target on your back when you don’t need to? Knowing they’re corrupt should lead you to not to trust them
Respectfully

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Management will violate the contract, changes #s, work PT Sups while sending Pack-Hands home, fix #s, dont enforce safety and uniforms until a Keter or Upper management appears. Gotta love it.

CitizenTruth

Please share how they did it, I know they do it and it is a integrity issue you are 100% right,
These guys harass and intimidate about these number's and they need to be stopped only a matter of time.