Caught management changing numbers

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?
Did you really need proof to realize that practice does in fact happen? Everyday.

Adahowfarms

So what you are saying is that your next thread will be titled
"Why is management harassing me all the time?"
If it bothers you that much call the ethics hot line. Thing is that is someone else's job in management to audit their "numbers ", if they are cheating on them they will get caught and walked out by other management . Every one that thinks they can get away with that usually gets caught before too long
I don’t worry about harassment. I’m on the 9.5 and I do my job the right way. I am the guy that always calls them out when they do wrong. I’m not like most in here that just get on Brown cafe and bitch and try to sound big and bad on a forum. I know what I can and can’t do and I push them as far as I can everyday and I enjoy it.

Adahowfarms

All y’all that keep saying who care about the numbers better be voting no on this contract. Because they will start firing people for numbers if the language stays the same.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
All y’all that keep saying who care about the numbers better be voting no on this contract. Because they will start firing people for numbers if the language stays the same.
7FC15A24-99D7-4CA2-9913-B2DAFEB671C3.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don’t worry about harassment. I’m on the 9.5 and I do my job the right way. I am the guy that always calls them out when they do wrong. I’m not like most in here that just get on Brown cafe and bitch and try to sound big and bad on a forum. I know what I can and can’t do and I push them as far as I can everyday and I enjoy it.
WhoppingWhiteGrackle-max-1mb (1).gif

So basically you don't plan on doing anything about it. Calling them out in front of your coworkers....that'll teach them. All it takes is you making one mistake for them to get you. Don't grab a handrail going on or off the car, grab a box by the straps, don't signal when you change lanes while driving , have one package where it can be seen from the street, but you make sure to fight every single battle you can out there.
weatherman.gif

Adahowfarms

View attachment 205510
So basically you don't plan on doing anything about it. Calling them out in front of your coworkers....that'll teach them. All it takes is you making one mistake for them to get you. Don't grab a handrail going on or off the car, grab a box by the straps, don't signal when you change lanes while driving , have one package where it can be seen from the street, but you make sure to fight every single battle you can out there.
View attachment 205512
@Turdferguson hahahahahah you’re a funny guy!!! They can fire anyone for anything at anytime. I don’t sweat that nonsense. I cover my ass. There’s not really much I can do except call them out on it one on one they’ll just lie and make bs excuses. In front of everyone they know everyone will be watching them. Or at least questioning them even more.

I'm surprised I still work at UPS for how horrible my performance is. Six cars and 1500-1800 packages isn't cutting the mustard, LOL. Their staffing issues mean I have to put my health and safety at risk. No thanks. All you can really do is shake your head and laugh at these people.

specter208

I'm surprised I still work at UPS for how horrible my performance is. Six cars and 1500-1800 packages isn't cutting the mustard, LOL. Their staffing issues mean I have to put my health and safety at risk. No thanks. All you can really do is shake your head and laugh at these people.
We have guys doing 10 each on Monday and Saturday! Wow

34yearpackagehumper

Sooner or later number tampering gets them run off. In my years as a PC Driver I saw some decent managers and sups get canned for this.Upper management ask the impossible from them and they ask the impossible from us. Just dot your I's and cross your T's and let them worry about there numbers.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
As long as my numbers are correct in my check , that’s all I cared about ,,, I knew how I did out there !!

As long as my numbers are correct in my check , that’s all I cared about ,,, I knew how I did out there !!

I counted up all my missed pay stubs since I started at UPS. I had more than 1 last March for a couple shifts and hours, again in April for hours, then I find out they had wrong start times in the system for discipline occurrences. When I got hurt they didn't pay me for a ton of hours. A lot of "I'll clock you in head over to xyz". I never got my hours when I was shifted and had doctors appointments. They only paid me to be at the emergency room once.

8% of my preload wage over 15 months would have been lost if I didn't keep track. These people are scum. Everyone in the building has a little brown book. It's what the last manager was fired for so I give this guy a year.

I don't sign anything anymore except paychecks.

Neanderthal

Lond story short I caught our center manager and dispatch person changing numbers to benefit certain drivers over allowed. For years they have told us they couldn’t adjust over allowed numbers. But I’m here to tell you they absolutely can and do. What would you do if you had proof your managers were changing numbers to make their numbers look better?

Call corporate loss prevention and snitch.

They’ll have a quick demotion.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Call corporate loss prevention and snitch.

They’ll have a quick demotion.
Lol, no way. Falsifying is standard practice. Take missed for example, we cannot use it. We are told to give it to the clerk without scanning.

Some brain in Atlanta cannot notice the change? They know full well what is happening.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol, no way. Falsifying is standard practice. Take missed for example, we cannot use it. We are told to give it to the clerk without scanning.

Some brain in Atlanta cannot notice the change? They know full well what is happening.

Its all about numbers.

Perfect Service Monday!