Chicago-12K/Year-Free Money! Will It Work?

vantexan

chile i know off the top of my head was directly interferred with by US govt for the worse as usual
Begging your pardon but compare Chile with Cuba. A lot more people died in the Cuban revolution than the Chile coup. And Pinochet made Chile the first First World country in Latin America while Cuba is still mired in poverty.

bbsam

Staff member
So much of the stuff coming in here now is from Colorado … especially the oil cartridges.
It use to be Cali and Oregon but I think the heat was getting too close and they all split back to CA and OR.
We have a medical marijuana location about three miles from our house. They are required to have 5 tons on hand at all times. Hard to believe it’s only medical going on.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Y'all ever have that feeling like noticing that some pages are really short with as few as 4 posts displaying?
I know that @rickyb has been jerking a lot of peoples chains ... quite successfully. LOL

vantexan

Y'all ever have that feeling like noticing that some pages are really short with as few as 4 posts displaying?
I know that @rickyb has been jerking a lot of peoples chains ... quite successfully. LOL
He's not yanking our chains, he's a true believer who actually thinks what he spews is true. He's a little terminator...shoot his conspiracy theories full of holes and yet he just keeps coming.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He's not yanking our chains, he's a true believer who actually thinks what he spews is true. He's a little terminator...shoot his conspiracy theories full of holes and yet he just keeps coming.
That happens with ghosts
and in dreams​
and sometimes when the recreational chemicals syncs well.​