Combination Drivers could be working long days.

opie

I thought 22.4s would be combo, inside/outside. But they can work a full day side by side with RPCDs. Why even call them combination drivers.

PizzaToUps

Fuhck this piece of Sh1t company. I’m a cover driver and will be turned into a combo driver. Everyone at my hub that are cover drivers are excited that they will be full time and will be voting YES but they just don’t get it. I don’t want to be abused and have to work 60 hour weeks at a lower rate and be forced to work Saturday and even Sunday soon. This company is a fuhking joke.

Also, why the fuhk does dispatch cut routes and force those who are on routes to have a dispatch of 11-12 hours??? I just want to work my 8-9 hours and go home to spend time with the family. This is some fuhking bullsh1t

PizzaToUps

Look at this sh1t. This picture was posted on their sh1tty @ss website and these are the happiest drivers they could find. These guys look fuhking miserable and exhausted. This contract is going to make sh1t worse.when people get to this point, they start making mistakes. Stop worrying about the fuhking numbers and realize drivers are actual people and not robots. Stop loading us up with 12-13 hour dispatch with 280 stops. No wonder people get Hurt and have to get surgery. People want a home life and have to spend more time at work than at home. This company is a joke

Attachments

• 83410354-EA14-4D0E-B042-14527242828C.png
    83410354-EA14-4D0E-B042-14527242828C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 195