Company Vote Yes blitz

542thruNthru

My building for the last 3 days has been stopping people at the entrance to hand out information and tell you to Vote yes.

We've also had PCMs (which we rarely have here) to tell us that this contract is great and that we all need to vote and that a Yes vote is a huge win for us (union).

They have hinted at a strike and are even telling people a non vote will be counted as a NO so we need to vote.

To be honest I think its done more harm then good. I mean really, who trust the company?

Anyone else seeing this at their building?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They did it for a minute but I think the realized everyone voted no as soon as they got their ballots. Took me maybe 3 mins from the time I called to hanging up to vote.

Over disciplined0123

My building for the last 3 days has been stopping people at the entrance to hand out information and tell you to Vote yes.

We've also had PCMs (which we rarely have here) to tell us that this contract is great and that we all need to vote and that a Yes vote is a huge win for us (union).

They have hinted at a strike and are even telling people a non vote will be counted as a NO so we need to vote.

To be honest I think its done more harm then good. I mean really, who trust the company?

Anyone else seeing this at their building?
Yes very pathetic

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
@542thruNthru do you keep your insurance if we go on strike?what will your cobra be if we go on strike? Have you talked to you ba? I bet you don’t know. People need these questions answered. Also why is the sky blue? Are we all in a matrix just waiting to wake up? These are questions my people need to know. Thanks in advance.

542thruNthru

@542thruNthru do you keep your insurance if we go on strike?what will your cobra be if we go on strike? Have you talked to you ba? I bet you don’t know. People need these questions answered. Also why is the sky blue? Are we all in a matrix just waiting to wake up? These are questions my people need to know. Thanks in advance.

When I talked to Andy M he told me that we keep our insurance for the first week and then lose it the following if we do not work.

I don't know what my cobra will be but what every it is I'll pay it because I'll only need it in a emergency.

Yes I talk to my BA all the time.

The sky is blue because sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.

Yes we are all in the matrix but who cares. I don't want to live in a dead planet anyways.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
D0981376-EF4B-446D-A737-986AB3791E6D.gif
When I talked to Andy M he told me that we keep our insurance for the first week and then lose it the following if we do not work.

I don't know what my cobra will be but what every it is I'll pay it because I'll only need it in a emergency.

Yes I talk to my BA all the time.

The sky is blue because sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.

Yes we are all in the matrix but who cares. I don't want to live in a dead planet anyways.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yes I have had the same thing happen here as well in regards to the vote yes propaganda the local and company have been pushing. This week I have not had any flyers or local reps at our building, wish they would show up this much during the rest of the year.

DOK

The union wants this contract, why in the world would they go on strike if it’s voted down? This strike talk blows my mind.