Completed 30 day qualification now what???

NBROG39

Started out seasonal, but was moved to FT permanent. I completed my 30 day qualification so now what happens? When am I eligible for benefits? Everyone in center was so excited about working Friday except for me. No holiday pay, no double time Friday. I’ve asked around who the Steward is in our center and still haven’t been introduced. I guess my question is when am I eligible for all these benefits of working at UPS I hear about?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Started out seasonal, but was moved to FT permanent. I completed my 30 day qualification so now what happens? When am I eligible for benefits? Everyone in center was so excited about working Friday except for me. No holiday pay, no double time Friday. I’ve asked around who the Steward is in our center and still haven’t been introduced. I guess my question is when am I eligible for all these benefits of working at UPS I hear about?
Now they have you by the short hairs. Have fun for the next 30 years .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

When’d you get moved to full time permanent?

542thruNthru

Usually it's 1 year seniority before you get holiday pay.

Check your supplemental contract

NBROG39

I started my progression on October 19th, I had told them I was willing and eager to be brought on as a FT Permanent, completed day 30 on Saturday.

NBROG39

You're not FT Permanent

You were lied to
Looked on UPSers my profile switched from seasonal to FT Permanent Combination Driver. Do I have any protections if January comes and they say thanks goodbye? I have spoken to quite a few other drivers for whatever reason this center has had to hire quite a few off street hires this year.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Looked on UPSers my profile switched from seasonal to FT Permanent Combination Driver. Do I have any protections if January comes and they say thanks goodbye? I have spoken to quite a few other drivers for whatever reason this center has had to hire quite a few off street hires this year.
Yep, print that page 📄 off & whip it out in Sups face when they try & let u go after peak .