Confused!

brownies

I see a lot of people commenting to show up for my guaranteed 8 hours and I seem to be the only one that thinks on call is a real thing. Is it possible it’s different at my center or no ? So if I show up on Monday next week if I’m not called in like I was today and say I’m here to work my 8 hours what happens if there is no work for me ?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I see a lot of people commenting to show up for my guaranteed 8 hours and I seem to be the only one that thinks on call is a real thing. Is it possible it’s different at my center or no ? So if I show up on Monday next week if I’m not called in like I was today and say I’m here to work my 8 hours what happens if there is no work for me ?
File File File

35years

Gravy route
Since your steward is no help talk to your Business Agent at the Union hall.
It is possible you are in the bottom 10% of drivers and don't have a guarantee.

It all depends on which local you are in.
Any advice here is conditional since we don't know which local.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Here when you demand your 8 hours they have to find something for you to do. There’s guys out there cleaning toilets and sweeping floors in browns.

35years

Gravy route
In the Central you can demand your 8 if they work you. If instead they then send you home, you get 6 hours of pay for going home.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
A53.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I’m just being boned ? Does ANYONE have advice for me on who to contact about all
This because my steward says we do have on call, I’m lost.

Ask your steward if he would either show it to you in the contract book

Or tell you where you can find it in the contract book

brownies

Can anyone tell me how I find my local ? I live in Michigan. I know that’s very vague but I can’t imagine there are many by me.

brownies

Ask your steward if he would either show it to you in the contract book

Or tell you where you can find it in the contract book
He said the contract wasn’t “finished” yet when I asked him this already. I’m assuming there is just a lot of chain jerking going on at my center.

542thruNthru

@brownies answer these question.
What is your primary job
What is your driving title? TCD,Cover,Utility,RPCD.
How long have you been with the company?
How long have you been in your current position.

You seem like a straight up troll. Just so you know.

brownies

@brownies answer these question.
What is your primary job
What is your driving title? TCD,Cover,Utility,RPCD.
How long have you been with the company?
How long have you been in your current position.

You seem like a straight up troll. Just so you know.
did you miss every question I asked on how can I figure these exact questions you have asked me? and I am the troll? I came here to ask questions not to troll. If I knew the answers I would of never came here. But one of my questions was how do I figure out my driving title. I have been driving for like 8 months now. I truly cant see how anything I have asked comes off as trolling. Some of my responses to dumb statements sure.

542thruNthru

did you miss every question I asked on how can I figure these exact questions you have asked me? and I am the troll? I came here to ask questions not to troll. If I knew the answers I would of never came here. But one of my questions was how do I figure out my driving title. I have been driving for like 8 months now. I truly cant see how anything I have asked comes off as trolling. Some of my responses to dumb statements sure.

You're telling me you work for a company and don't know what your title is? No wonder they take advantage of you.

Stop asking us questions we can't answer and go talk to a steward. This is why you look like a troll.