Congestion In the Yard

O

OLDMAN3

So are you saying it's possible to have more than one identity on this site???? I don't think its possible?????????
I happens on lots of forums. I would ask the mods to investigate. I am not 100% absolutely sure they are the same person, but I am concerned for his mental health.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

The yard seems suddenly to be packed with feeders, tractors and package cars. It is way over capacity and creates some significant job hazards.

The travel paths have been compromised.

The Space and Visibility is compromised.

I am concerned about the increase in vehicle accidents and injury risks as a result.

Sincerely,
I
They wont expand existing facilities so more on the yard will make them realize there's a room and safety problem. Packages will not be processed in time. More packages is job security for us says brownslave.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
ChickenLegs,

Is there a limit?

I was not aware of one, so I don't know if I hit it.

Sincerely,
I

INTEGRITY'S NEW PERSONA !!!.......HERE COME'S UNINTERESTING
mcsc-h023.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
You bring up stuff that is the stupidest s..t I have ever heard of . I hope you have your tin foil hat on tight tonight ..
youllbefine,

I would suggest that you place Integrity on your ignore list on the BC.

I try to create threads with the topics that I am interested in discussing online.

You are entitled to bring up any topic(stuff as you call it) within BC TOS that you may not view as stupid as mine.

I look forward to reading your non-stupid discussion threads.

You are capable of creating a thread now aren't you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
This company has way larger issues than jack stands and safety awards.. Why don't you fight all them instead??? Here is your target on your back....(@).....
youllbefine,

I will fight the ones choose to fight and I will not fight the ones I choose not to fight.

Can you name one?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
This clown and you ain't even know are the only people I wish would go away and not post here anymore.
TooTechie,

I suggest that you place both user names that you have mentioned on your ignore list.

When you do this they will virtually be non-existent to you on the BC.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity and chickenlegs are the same person.
He messed up months ago posting in the third person (like Integrity) under his chickenlegs name.
Now, on this thread, he is confronting himself over his own inaction.
Integrity please, please see a doctor.
I will be praying for you.
Morion,

Ya think?

I do thank you for your prayers.

Even though you don't know my specific prayer needs, I know God does.

I am always open to someone talking to God on my behalf.

Sincerely,
I

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I happens on lots of forums. I would ask the mods to investigate. I am not 100% absolutely sure they are the same person, but I am concerned for his mental health.
Morion,

I don't know if I have ever had any direct dialogue with you and you want to stand in judgement and accusation like this.

Wow.

The way some of the individuals react to others and treat other on this forum and you are worried about the mental health of Integrity.

There is a saying in some recovery circles; "Remember when you point your finger at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you."

I do appreciate your concern, but I recommend that you actually try to get to know someone before you feel make a judgement such as this.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
They wont expand existing facilities so more on the yard will make them realize there's a room and safety problem. Packages will not be processed in time. More packages is job security for us says brownslave.
upsbeernut,

I agree.

That is why other than here, for discussion purposes, I currently have no plans of confronting this issue.

I will let the results pave the way for change.

It is my hope and prayer that the results don't include someone losing their job or their life.

Sincerely,
I

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Integrity and chickenlegs are the same person.
He messed up months ago posting in the third person (like Integrity) under his chickenlegs name.
Now, on this thread, he is confronting himself over his own inaction.
Integrity please, please see a doctor.
I will be praying for you.
I am not ChickenLegs. If anyone is the man in tights, it's you ain't even know it aka Loyal Teamster. He has proven he has troll accounts that were created over 5 years ago. Every single one of his posts are troll like, just like the masked man you accuse me of.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am not ChickenLegs. If anyone is the man in tights, it's you ain't even know it aka Loyal Teamster. He has proven he has troll accounts that were created over 5 years ago. Every single one of his posts are troll like, just like the masked man you accuse me of.
ChickenLegs,

You are not ChickenLegs, then you must be Integrity. You and I both know better!

Check your posts for typos before you sent them.

Haste makes waste.

Sincerely,
I

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So are you saying it's possible to have more than one identity on this site???? I don't think its possible?????????
If you're serious, yeah it's possible. Most forum software has the ability to see if multiple accounts have posted from the same IP address, but all you'd have to do is post from a different connection to avoid detection. For example if I wanted to keep TooTechie separate from my alter ego account @jumpman23, I would just post from TooTechie on my home cable modem and make posts as jumpman23 from my cell phone.

You can also connect via proxy or tor but I would imagine @cheryl has that blocked. These days most forum administrators use add-ons to block anonymous connections to cut down on junk registrations/posts.