Congratulations UPS

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
If the rumblings are accurate then this contract is a done deal. What’s that mean?!?! While there are certain gains in some areas for the union, the real winner is UPS. Think about the 25% ratio for 22.4’s alone. My building has roughly 400 FT drivers, that means the next 125 drivers hired can contractually be 22.4’s. That would take the number to 500 thus meeting the 25% mark. Some of us could quite possibly never see another regular driver hired again in our future. Zero overtime protection, which has and will result in a “zero” OT mandate for us as well as no language in regards to work week days.

So yeah....the union has successfully been played by the superior foe, UPS. Now as mentioned in previous posts the slow, consistent, and guaranteed degradation of the union has begun.

Sad day in deed.

22.4 drivers are able to progress to RPCD, allegedly. 22.4 drivers also secede cover drivers in seniority when it comes to progressing to RPCD, allegedly.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
For what it’s worth I see few if any hired in my area....it’s more of what’s to be expected in places where $30 an hour will still get you plenty of qualified applicants.
All good until they actually get on the car for a couple weeks.... whole other story being in back of a bricked out p1000 trying to find a damn envelope...

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Mason is an actor off of saved by the Bell, the college years.....where mason and screech go bang fat college girls...he is a paid voice actor... that’s it.
What’s funny is that you know an actor from saved by the Bell.......wtf??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What’s funny is that you know an actor from saved by the Bell.......wtf??
I had a little crush on Tiffani amber Thiessen....
upload_2018-10-5_5-2-50.jpeg
absolutely the :censored2:ing bomb.....sweet Mother Earth.....