Congratulations UPS

542thruNthru

That’s an embarrassment....the reason the mechanics are gonna get a better contract is because of them all being career employees. Perhaps what we truly need to discuss is having a “full time” only contract as well as one for the part timers too. Too many employees have no skin in the game and truly don’t care enough to care or be engaged in the process.

Problem with having two contracts is we lose out strength in numbers if we ever were to actually strike. It's much easier to fill our positions when they don't need to fill the others. Filling 60,000 is much easier then 250,000

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Problem with having two contracts is we lose out strength in numbers if we ever were to actually strike. It's much easier to fill our positions when they don't need to fill the others. Filling 60,000 is much easier then 250,000
I’d definitely disagree with you on that....look at the clerks for example. They are in a different union all together, much smaller by far and do a job that could easily be filled by a tempt agency. Yet they make what we make....using our contract as a foundation for theirs. The strength comes from all of us who would honor one another’s picket line.

542thruNthru

I’d definitely disagree with you on that....look at the clerks for example. They are in a different union all together, much smaller by far and do a job that could easily be filled by a tempt agency. Yet they make what we make....using our contract as a foundation for theirs. The strength comes from all of us who would honor one another’s picket line.

Our clerks are in our union here. If the PT ranks picketed barely half the Drivers would join them. Most don't care about PT here already. Moat have openly said on here they would not walk for PT.

So I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm pretty sure each side would honor the others strike.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Our clerks are in our union here. If the PT ranks picketed barely half the Drivers would join them. Most don't care about PT here already. Moat have openly said on here they would not walk for PT.

So I guess we have to agree to disagree.

I always used that statement on my personal convos. I already like you.:flirtysmile3: