Continuing Reagan’s failed War on Drugs.

vantexan

Like I said I have, .gov and special interests. You’re a clown and that’s coming from the guy that thinks injecting herion into your balls should be legal.

“Yes but taking the occasional hit of marijuana will ruin your brain.”
-DEA shill
So basically you're a spoiled child who throws tantrums if he doesn't get the response he wants.

El Correcto

god is dead
So basically you're a spoiled child who throws tantrums if he doesn't get the response he wants.
No, after seeing the government propaganda done through the reefer madness craze I’ve become highly skeptical of them. You just keep repeating the big lie “Using pot at all damages your brain” without unbiased proof, you then keep deflecting away from the fact the federal government has expanded past the power of the constitution to enforce these laws, you then keep arguing drug use is bad while citing the benefits of alcohol in small doses. You then never come to the realization that you can do all drugs in small doses without lasting ill effects. You’re just trolling, you don’t care about honest discussion. That’s why I say injecting heroin into your balls should be legal and cocaine should be in Coca Cola. It’s on the same level of argument you’re bringing to this conversation.

vantexan

No, after seeing the government propaganda done through the reefer madness craze I’ve become highly skeptical of them. You just keep repeating the big lie “Using pot at all damages your brain” without unbiased proof, you then keep deflecting away from the fact the federal government has expanded past the power of the constitution to enforce these laws, you then keep arguing drug use is bad while citing the benefits of alcohol in small doses. You then never come to the realization that you can do all drugs in small doses without lasting ill effects. You’re just trolling, you don’t care about honest discussion. That’s why I say injecting heroin into your balls should be legal and cocaine should be in Coca Cola. It’s on the same level of argument you’re bringing to this conversation.
So basically you've been stringing me along until you could lower the boom. Except you offer no proof yourself other than your own opinion. You reject the findings of major research facilities because they don't jibe with your wanting to use drugs. You reject authority. I can't imagine why we have a drug problem in the U.S. with your attitude. OK, you do drugs if that's what you want. I'll continue to not do them. I like my chances of a good outcome.

vantexan

Using alcohol is more damaging to developing brains.
I'm not defending alcohol use. I believe from a moral standpoint getting drunk is wrong. I'm not recommending one over the other, only pointing out you can have a drink without intoxication, but from every thing I've heard and seen the point of smoking pot is intoxication. If one can control it with vaping or whatever, great. But to reject findings from major research labs about problems pot causes because you don't want anything standing between you and legal pot isn't smart. But it's your life, your business. I truly hope it works out for you. Someone arguing that major drugs are fine in small doses, I don't get that. But pot is a different animal. Still need to be careful with it, keep it away from teenagers.

floridays

Other than enhanced penalties at sentencing?
Monkey, I don't know how you meant the funny, but it is a true statement. Judges are granted extreme latitude at sentencing. Just as prisoners don't like child abusers and treat them as a different criminal element, judges aren't fond of adults selling dope to juveniles. That's been my observation.
@Monkey Butt

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In other words I can have no input unless it's what you want to hear.
Not sure how you pulled that out of your ass. I simply pointed out your contradictory statements. One of them I agree with, one I don't. You can "input" both if you want to look foolish, more power to you lol.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If abused it does, but the citizenry wanted it anyways. But I can have a drink daily with no damage at all. Studies have even shown that to be beneficial. But prolonged pot use by young adults whose brains are still developing has been shown to be damaging.
I've smoked marijuana from a very young age and at 58 now I'm still a very stable genius.

El Correcto

god is dead
So basically you've been stringing me along until you could lower the boom. Except you offer no proof yourself other than your own opinion. You reject the findings of major research facilities because they don't jibe with your wanting to use drugs. You reject authority. I can't imagine why we have a drug problem in the U.S. with your attitude. OK, you do drugs if that's what you want. I'll continue to not do them. I like my chances of a good outcome.
I don’t do drugs, UPS is under no obligation to allow drug users to drive their commercial vehicles just because the law changes. I’m not arguing from a stance of wanting to do drugs either. Yet again you don’t post these major research sources, you know they are skewed government studies reinforcing their failed drug war. I don’t reject authority, I reject unconstitutional authoritarianism.
I completely agree drugs are bad, I don’t agree prohibition is better.

vantexan

I don’t do drugs, UPS is under no obligation to allow drug users to drive their commercial vehicles just because the law changes. I’m not arguing from a stance of wanting to do drugs either. Yet again you don’t post these major research sources, you know they are skewed government studies reinforcing their failed drug war. I don’t reject authority, I reject unconstitutional authoritarianism.
I completely agree drugs are bad, I don’t agree prohibition is better.
No, I just googled and found plenty of websites, many from credible sources at first glance. You said in an earlier post that none of these drugs are bad in small doses, or something to that effect. So I just have to take you at your word. But really man, we have to have some semblance of authority, of governance. Otherwise anarchy, which is maybe what you want. And taking the Federal government's authority away while allowing everyone to do as they please is a certain path to anarchy.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, I just googled and found plenty of websites, many from credible sources at first glance. You said in an earlier post that none of these drugs are bad in small doses, or something to that effect. So I just have to take you at your word. But really man, we have to have some semblance of authority, of governance. Otherwise anarchy, which is maybe what you want. And taking the Federal government's authority away while allowing everyone to do as they please is a certain path to anarchy.
So legalizing drugs now means everyone can do as they please. Taking away power from the federal government that’s not given to it by the constitution is a bad thing. Yet again no posted study. Get off the internet you jerk, you are arguing like a Marxist.

vantexan

So legalizing drugs now means everyone can do as they please. Taking away power from the federal government that’s not given to it by the constitution is a bad thing. Yet again no posted study. Get off the internet you jerk, you are arguing like a Marxist.
Takes one to think he knows one. Did you not learn about the Whiskey Rebellion in high school? The Federal government has been exerting it's authority over the citizenry since the beginning. Do you think the Federal government overstepped it's bounds when it sent in the troops in Arkansas and Alabama to enforce desegregation? Where in the Constitution does it spell out they can do that? And yet was done, rightfully so for all the race baiters looking to pounce. Exactly where would we be without Lincoln sending in the army when the South rebelled? States rights and all that. The Federal gov't owns much of the land out West. Why isn't that land turned over to the States? Life isn't fair, huh?

El Correcto

god is dead
Takes one to think he knows one. Did you not learn about the Whiskey Rebellion in high school? The Federal government has been exerting it's authority over the citizenry since the beginning. Do you think the Federal government overstepped it's bounds when it sent in the troops in Arkansas and Alabama to enforce desegregation? Where in the Constitution does it spell out they can do that? And yet was done, rightfully so for all the race baiters looking to pounce. Exactly where would we be without Lincoln sending in the army when the South rebelled? States rights and all that. The Federal gov't owns much of the land out West. Why isn't that land turned over to the States? Life isn't fair, huh?
Where did I say businesses shouldn’t pay their federal taxes to support the government that provides safety to conduct their business?
Brown v. Board of Education - Wikipedia, the fourteenth admendment of the constitution. Equal Protection Clause - Wikipedia is what ended segregation.

That land, for better or worse, is becoming privatized. Slowly yet surely our monuments will be sold and parks open to being privatized.