contract update

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Thank you. The economy is much more cyclical than most people realize, the people in power always take the credit or the blame but the reality that they have very little to do with it the trick is to be in the water when the big wave comes. Clinton got lucky, Bush didn't. Obama has been unlucky so far but the economy is already in the start of a recovery that should become full fledged over the next 4 years. This past election just decided which party is going to get all the credit for it.

While this is mostly true, the economy can be wrecked easily. The Clinton/Bush Jr. era of foot on the medal deregulation demonstrated clearly that taking regulation and rules away from governments and banks always leads to the same disastrous results. Yes, too many regulations can stifle growth, but more often than not, cries over regulation is big businesses way of whining about paying their fair share of the bill.

browniehound

It's funny how people forget. Bush kinda really screwed this country up bad remember?? It might have worked out a little better if he would have went back to drinking and the nose candy. That guy was a pure idiot and he set us back something real bad.

I voted for Bush twice or four times if you include his father. His policies may have left the country in its position circa 2009. I'm sure ,however, its not entirely his fault. We should be thankful that George Bush was our president at least for his first term! Can you imagine if AlGore was our president during the 9/11 attacks? Not good! Would we have eliminated Saddam Hussien? Doubt it. Say what you want about the Iraq war but Saddam was a ruthless dictator that gassed 300,000+ of his own people. Sound familiar? Like Adolf Hitler? Saddam needed to be taken out before the infection spread and BUSH did just that .

I agree with you though. Bush did screw up the economy and what ever else you say, but where is OBAMA to the rescue? HES HAD FOUR YEARS AND ITS ONLY GOTTEN WORSE. HIGHER UNEMPLOYEMENT, HIGHER DEFICIT, AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO BE HIT WITH A TAX HIKE ON JAN 1st. Yes us, the middle class. How can this be true? I thought Obama was for the working families and bush for the rich? Ya right! Obama is a rich man and only cares about staying president and rich.

People are going to be saying things about Obama in 2016 like they were about Bush in 2008 only its going to be much worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bl04a

I've been with UPS for 20 years and every new contract was the one that we would be paying for benefits. So far I've never paid anything.

Bad Gas!

Thank you. The economy is much more cyclical than most people realize, the people in power always take the credit or the blame but the reality that they have very little to do with it the trick is to be in the water when the big wave comes. Clinton got lucky, Bush didn't. Obama has been unlucky so far but the economy is already in the start of a recovery that should become full fledged over the next 4 years. This past election just decided which party is going to get all the credit for it.

I pray your right about recovery Jones.. But I don't see it. These politicians are too stubborn to work together for the good of the people...The Fiscal Cliff is approaching and we will know something by January in the short run...Long tern- Obamacare will make the 2 wars look cheap..

washington57

I pray your right about recovery Jones.. But I don't see it. These politicians are too stubborn to work together for the good of the people...The Fiscal Cliff is approaching and we will know something by January in the short run...Long tern- Obamacare will make the 2 wars look cheap..

I rather we spent tons of money on healthcare than wars in the middle east.

Out of 219 I don't think so. I'm a * for following halls orders. You are a treat. Now you call me names. Ok you are a man. Pm me your cell phone and ill tell you something to your ear. I won't insult you either. I'm a big boy. Come on tough guy pm me the number. Try me come on do it

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Bush twice or four times if you include his father. His policies may have left the country in its position circa 2009. I'm sure ,however, its not entirely his fault. We should be thankful that George Bush was our president at least for his first term! Can you imagine if AlGore was our president during the 9/11 attacks? Not good! Would we have eliminated Saddam Hussien? Doubt it. Say what you want about the Iraq war but Saddam was a ruthless dictator that gassed 300,000+ of his own people. Sound familiar? Like Adolf Hitler? Saddam needed to be taken out before the infection spread and BUSH did just that .

I agree with you though. Bush did screw up the economy and what ever else you say, but where is OBAMA to the rescue? HES HAD FOUR YEARS AND ITS ONLY GOTTEN WORSE. HIGHER UNEMPLOYEMENT, HIGHER DEFICIT, AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO BE HIT WITH A TAX HIKE ON JAN 1st. Yes us, the middle class. How can this be true? I thought Obama was for the working families and bush for the rich? Ya right! Obama is a rich man and only cares about staying president and rich.

People are going to be saying things about Obama in 2016 like they were about Bush in 2008 only its going to be much worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I respect your post and think its spot on.