contract

CAFAL

Ups will pay I'm sure if they get to discpline with telematics. Is this what you want? More money will I equal more power for the company. They will also try to push out the senior guys while the union tries to keep them making contributions. The union and our pension is in a bad state right now. Ups clearly has upper hand.

I don't get the connection between the amount of investments in technology and getting a big raise. Capital expenditures like those in technology come from profits; wages are part of operating expenses.

anonymous4

If you think ups uses the post office and railway and scs a lot now, wait and see what happens if we get the raises you think we deserve. Ups will push that much harder to have packages moved by other means. The contract needs to be practical and fair for both sides.

This is a painfully stupid view. So if we didn't receive raises in the new contract, UPS would divert that and future volume back to you for final delivery, right? You don't believe that, a child wouldn't. You would end up with no raise, and just as much volume being pushed towards the post office. UPS would work equally as hard in either scenario to accomplish this because it is in their best interest. Like it is in our best interest to get what we think is fair.

I think we have some union busters amongst the regular posters on this site, taking advantage of dim-wits who spread their false propaganda onto other fellow dim-wits.