Contractor Grievances

Ben84

I wanted to know if anyone has won new bid routes from filing on contractors and would like to know language of grievance. I have filed on contractors and only seem to get paid but no new runs created.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I wanted to know if anyone has won new bid routes from filing on contractors and would like to know language of grievance. I have filed on contractors and only seem to get paid but no new runs created.

Contractors?

Mr Shifter

You a full time feeder driver??? If so you should file on the Gypos
Here in the southern supplement the shifters are not allowed (non dot) on the road and most are part time. If the shifters can get paid for contractors bring in work... maybe for not creating sleeper job opportunities? A stretch but if possible it would be something

Nah
Here in the southern supplement the shifters are not allowed (non dot) on the road and most are part time. If the shifters can get paid for contractors bring in work... maybe for not creating sleeper job opportunities? A stretch but if possible it would be something
I don't know if you'd get paid, but you should be able to file. A contract violation is a contract violation.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You can always start writing down trailer numbers coming into the yard by contractors…when you get a few give that to a BA or a feeder driver to pass on.