Coronavirus

Box Ox

Those voters aren’t paying attention to this. This is nonsense to keep people angry and clicking for ads.

There are still a few of us who haven’t totally cut out CNN yet.

Typical refrain though.

“The hard left isn’t serious about this stuff.“

“They’re not actually interested in doing what they say.“

“It’s just a play for ad revenue.”

Excuses, excuses, excuses. This is why Trump’s going to get a second term.

It will be fine

There are still a few of us who haven’t totally given up CNN yet.

Typical refrain though.

“The hard left isn’t serious about this stuff. “

“They’re not actually interested in doing what they say. “

“It’s just a play for ad revenue.”

Excuses, excuses, excuses. This is why Trump’s going to get a second term.
If you’re watching cnn that’s on you. Most voters aren’t. If you want to get your panties in a bunch about what’s on there you can, but it makes no difference electorally.

Box Ox

If you’re watching cnn that’s on you. Most voters aren’t. If you want to get your panties in a bunch about what’s on there you can, but it makes no difference electorally.

Hey, disregard my opinion if you want. CNN would too.

CNN itself is becoming the news because of its TDS-based hard leftist activism and folks are seeing it and the Democratic Presidential candidates’ agenda on all platforms and outlets.

over9five

Staff member
"We will continue to monitor the ongoing developments," the President said in his post. "We have the best experts anywhere in the world, and they are on top of it 24/7!"

Do you want the best experts, or do you want a diverse team?
I'll take the best experts, don't care what color they are.

vantexan

droplet nuclei from the sneeze is probably the most common form. Fecal transmission adds to it and is a source especially in China where their hygienne is not the best
I just spent 7 months driving all over the country. If you saw what I saw in public restrooms on an almost daily basis you'd wonder when a killer virus will develop here.

Non sequitur

There are so many stereotypes in these comments I don't know where to begin. We need to open our borders to let anybody in the world come into our country and take advantage of its advanced medicine and hospitals. Hygiene is just a privilege word used to look down on other people.
I hope the Democrat candidates address these concerns now. Said the Chinese boot.

Non sequitur

There are so many stereotypes in these comments I don't know where to begin. We need to open our borders to let anybody in the world come into our country and take advantage of its advanced medicine and hospitals. Hygiene is just a privilege word used to look down on other people.
I hope the Democrat candidates address these concerns now. Said the Chinese bot.
fixed it for me