Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Next_Logo_2019-scaled.png
dw.logo_.victims.high_.jpg
have-a-pre-existing-condition-1-696x1024.png
skynews-coronavirus-wuhan-virus_4907246.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
asia getting it under control, america is not and depends on china for supplies:

Matt Stoller Retweeted

Chris Hayes
@chrislhayes

·
6h
Obviously reported cases don't represent total cases because our testing capacity is so insufficient, but if you just look at *reported* cases, we're doubling about every 48 - 72 hours in the US.

It is not under control...at all. Number of sick expected to double every 5-8 days. One could make the argument that the average Chinese citizen doesn't have very good access to a sub-par health care system. That same argument cannot be made for Italy.

I haven't been to China in 3 years, but I can say from first-hand experience that their local clinics and hospitals aren't great. Poor sanitation practices, a lack of basic equipment and medicines, and bad facilities. When the quarantine hotel collapsed a few days ago, it wasn't surprising. Chinese building standards aren't very good, and building codes don't seem to be enforced.

When this really hits hard (it has not), some of you are going to finally figure it out. Unfortunately, it will probably take the death of a friend or family member for you to take it seriously.

We are in trouble, and the official responses are largely inadequate. The monster is out of the cage, and we don't have weapons yet to stop it.

MAKAVELI

‘They followed through’: Gov Newsom shocks at presser with high marks for Trump admin’s handling of coronavirus

California Governor Gavin Newsom shocked many when he had nothing but kind words for Trump and his administration during a press conference on the White House’s handling of the coronavirus and cruise ships.

“Yeah, we had a private conversation, but he said ‘We’re gonna do the right thing,’ and ‘ you have my support, all of our support, logistically and otherwise,” Newsom responded.

“President Trump said everything that I could have hoped for, and we had a very long conversation and every single thing that he said, they followed through on.”

"I can definitely see him getting re-elected"

I made the last line up. :lol:
After Drumpf said he'd rather they stay on the boat because of the numbers. Lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Gaaaaa.....you live a miserable life.

Today, someone I know became the first confirmed Covid-19 diagnosis at a very large local company. Pneumonia, and quite ill, but not hospitalized. Home quarantine for an unknown period of time. His co-workers were immediately sent home and placed in quarantine and work area sanitized. Fortunately, his work area is somewhat removed from the main facility, where thousands of people are employed, 3 shifts, 24 hours a day.

Fortune 50 company, and if it spreads, it will cripple an entire regional economy and cause ripples in the national economy.

Sorry you're so ignorant, buddy.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Fake news! Oh, I guess not. This is Trump's Waterloo, because now the lies and lack of compassion are hitting home. He can't BS or lie his way out of this one. It's 3rd down and 75, and the QB has taken the snap and is checking his hair and makeup in the mirror as the entire opposing team is blitzing.

"It's just a cold, folks". (Limbaugh)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Today, someone I know became the first confirmed Covid-19 diagnosis at a very large local company. Pneumonia, and quite ill, but not hospitalized. Home quarantine for an unknown period of time. His co-workers were immediately sent home and placed in quarantine and work area sanitized. Fortunately, his work area is somewhat removed from the main facility, where thousands of people work.

Fortune 50 company, and if it spreads, it will cripple an entire regional economy and cause ripples in the national economy.

Sorry you're so ignorant, buddy.
Liar.

MAKAVELI

Yup.
Use your head, if the number of infected goes up the possibility of infecting others rises. It's not about fudging numbers.

Mak is just parroting the BS talking points he suckled from Rachel Maddow's man tits.
The numbers will go up through the roof once they start actually testing. Ttku.....