Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's no such thing as a "little" crack problem
He is panicking like a little b*.
Did you mean to post that in the Joe Biden thread? Think you're lost fren.

Joe-Biden-Hunter-Biden-Feening-for-Burisma-Jobs.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If we're testing and finding out who has this virus they can be isolated and quarantined to help stop the spread. You're really not grasping this very well.
IF MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARENT GETTING SICK ENOUGH TO GO TO THE DOCTOR HOW WOULD THEY GET TESTED?!?!?!?!

This is the problem. There’s likely thousands of people with it exposing tens of thousands or hundreds of
thousands.

so you either test everyone. Which seems like a huge waste of time. Or you accept that it can’t be controlled. Maybe slowed down a little but you’re not stopping the spread of it. Simple logistics say it won’t happen.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
IF MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARENT GETTING SICK ENOUGH TO GO TO THE DOCTOR HOW WOULD THEY GET TESTED?!?!?!?!

This is the problem. There’s likely thousands of people with it exposing tens of thousands or hundreds of
thousands.

so you either test everyone. Which seems like a huge waste of time. Or you accept that it can’t be controlled. Maybe slowed down a little but you’re not stopping the spread of it. Simply logistics say it won’t happen.
Wait..

Are you saying this virus will spread,,

Like a virus?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

thousands.

so you either test everyone. Which seems like a huge waste of time. Or you accept that it can’t be controlled. Maybe slowed down a little but you’re not stopping the spread of it. Simply logistics say it won’t happen.
Exactly.
I'll give you an example.
I'm not getting tested. I don't care what they say, I'm not getting tested, if I get sick, I'm going to work just like I always do.

Who's going to stop me?

newfie

You have damn near whole countries shutting down.
I didn’t thing much of it til McCormick Place in Chicago had three huge conventions shut down last weekend. That’s a lot of money. All because of hype?
The world has been slow to responding to this. But now that it is, I’m beginning to think the people who know may be underselling the problem. Watch the actions ignore the talk.

time will tell. everyone is erring on the side of caution right now .