Coronavirus

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seems clear Trump was right, the demwits blaming this on him was a hoax. Unless you're saying Trump is somehow responsible for the European outbreak too....

Seems clear, you're wrong...again. Since your post Dow futures are down 4%, the NBA has cancelled the remainder of the season and critics are saying Trump is still downplaying Covid-19.

Very reassuring. From the man who was calling it "nothing" a week ago, and told us all it was a hoax invented by Democrats.

All on tape. Fake news?

Poop Head

Judge me.
National Geographic had an article a few years back that theorized the first 150 year old has been born and the first 1000 year old will be born before that 150 year old dies.
Just uploaded my brain to the cloud last week. Now I can download myself to any one of the many, beautiful, rental robots located in major metropolitan areas around the globe! Thanks Ro-Bezos!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just uploaded my brain to the cloud last week. Now I can download myself to any one of the many, beautiful, rental robots located in major metropolitan areas around the globe! Thanks Ro-Bezos!
The theory is that in the near future we will treat our bodies like vehicles and do preventive maintenance.

bbsam

Staff member
Lol my wife thinks this is all a hilarious overreaction.
Does she? Do you realize that this has the potential to completely alter the world markets and the world economy?
I’m amazed that people continue to hold onto the idea that everything will soon return to normal.