Coronavirus

vantexan

GENxDTuXwAABlAJ

v
v
v
GENxEHmWMAA8KAR

(She's deleted the first post.)
Already been proven that most of the masks used during the pandemic didn't prevent the spread of the virus. Highly likely if he was going to die after being infected he would've done so mask or no mask. It's unseemly to gloat that he died after saying :censored2: about using a mask. When will many on the Left acknowledge that the vaccines, masks, social distancing, and shutdowns had little effect on the spread of the virus? It's already been acknowledged by healthcare professionals that they didn't.

Thebrownblob

My bad. I couldn't find it when I went to her timeline. I know you won't believe me but I legit looked and it wasn't there. But she also has a lot of posts/replies.
OK I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on that, but your premise that he died because of a mask is pretty silly and generally kind of gross.

Gotta Go

The Vaxaholics can’t enjoy life outside their home without us being on their mind constantly. Scared and isolated, they will die alone and miserable.
Yes you need to get a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting the disease it's used for.
smiley_freak.gif

That's a special kind of stupid.

Gotta Go

You know it's not that thing, you know the "Safe and Effective" thing...

vantexan

Usually undiagnosed genetic heart conditions. Unfortunately, around 2000 deaths every year in the US. Social media allows you to hear about these cases now.
There's been social media for quite awhile. We've had excess deaths since all the vaccines came out. Well past the pandemic. Seems to be a mRNA vaccine issue. Very much documented that myocarditis has developed in vaccinated young adults, especially young men. I'm guessing that the vaccine weakens the cardiovascular system, and young athletes pushing themselves beyond what average people ever do increases the risk of sudden death.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's a research paper entitled “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: Lessons Learned from the Registrational Trials and Global Vaccination Campaign” that appeared on the internet at the Cureus Journal of Medical Science.
Given the extensive, well-documented SAEs and unacceptably high harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse a global moratorium on the modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.

fishtm2001

It's a research paper entitled “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: Lessons Learned from the Registrational Trials and Global Vaccination Campaign” that appeared on the internet at the Cureus Journal of Medical Science.
Given the extensive, well-documented SAEs and unacceptably high harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse a global moratorium on the modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.

do you always read stuff from a site linked to a cult?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There's been social media for quite awhile. We've had excess deaths since all the vaccines came out. Well past the pandemic. Seems to be a mRNA vaccine issue. Very much documented that myocarditis has developed in vaccinated young adults, especially young men. I'm guessing that the vaccine weakens the cardiovascular system, and young athletes pushing themselves beyond what average people ever do increases the risk of sudden death.
Just show me the case numbers.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Why do you think Pfizer wanted documents showing the side effects of the vax sealed for 75 years. It is in their own research that it causes Myocarditis in some cases.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

There you have a few articles from different sources. One even from our trusted government.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

There you have a few articles from different sources. One even from our trusted government.
I am thankful that I didn't follow the science like so many other sheeple.