Coronavirus

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Post a picture of that beauty. I have to see what kind of boat is worth making payments for 15 years on.
C2F5BA92-5EB8-43B9-8CDA-8922A7D57CF0.jpeg

cant wait to take it out on the water. I got the seahawk 4. It’s a lot better then the last model seahawk 3. Be jealous bitches

watdaflock?

It is not to be taken lightly. It is so much worse than the main stream media is telling us. China has done a good job of suppressing the truth. And I think our people over here would rather us not know the truth as well. Don’t listen to all of the naïve people that keep brushing it off by comparing it to the flu. The death rate of the coronavirus is higher. According to what’s been reported by the Chinese government (fudged numbers) most of the people that have died were between 50-80 years old with the majority of those 70+. There is already a shortage of masks but most people have been buying the wrong ones. Supposedly the coronavirus particles are small enough that and N95 mask would not stop it. Apparently N100 masks are the way to go. So, if things get real bad here and we are still working then we will essentially have to wear gas masks. LOL.
Trump said it'll all be over around April, and that the warm months will save us all. Trump is a stable genius.

watdaflock?

He's right.
Since the Southern half of the globe is heading into winter, are they doomed?
Dr. Nancy Messionnier of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - "I think it's premature to assume a slowdown in warmer weather," she said during a call with reporters on Wednesday. "We haven't been through even a single year with this pathogen."