Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
with-this-one-39af9d11f9.jpg
MR Old Man Jingles we lost a big sister in brown cafe RIP ''Moreluck'' the first lady.

Box Ox

Right now we have a president that nobody believes what he says and only cares about himself!

Think nobody believes Trump right now? You should see how the media is faring. CNN and MSNBC have been awful from the outset of the pandemic. Don’t watch Fox News so I dunno how they’re doing.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Think nobody believes Trump right now? You should see how the media is faring. CNN and MSNBC have been awful from the outset of the pandemic. Don’t watch Fox News so I dunno how they’re doing.

I watch all 3 that you mention in addition to BBC, Newsy and occasionally paused channel changing on OAN.

So my question to you is; why do you feel MSNBC and CNN have been awful?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In the past we had, at the very least, 1/2 competent leadership. Right now we have a president that nobody believes what he says and only cares about himself!
Completely incorrect.

You are simply not educated about the Asian Flu and our country's response. If you do a miniscule amount of research before spouting off nonsense you will see your mistake my young friend.

Come back when you have learned.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Completely incorrect.YouYou are simply not educated about the Asian Flu and our country's response. If you do a miniscule amount of research before spouting off nonsense you will see your mistake my young friend.
Come back when you have learned.
1957-1958 Pandemic (H2N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

116,000 died in the U.S. In 1957. We are 60 years since then and we will be at that number around the first of next month if current rates stay the same.

The difference between then and now.......The incredibly poor response in the critical first months by our "leadership."

The U.S. Makes up 4.2% of the world population yet accounts for almost 30% of the global deaths from Covid19.

tRump was right in 2016.......we are tired of "winning."

Good luck with that!

The self-inflicted derangement of the conservative intellectuals

floridays

Less testing fewer cases
More testing, more confirmed cases, = less hospitalizations, lower deaths per confirmed cases. Agreed?

If you say no, you will be proven to be sadly mistaken yet will never agree. It wouldn't be politically expedient on your part to do so however, Orange man bad, look at your avatar.

I love tyrants myself, look at my avatar.

Let me add one more test, the anti-body test. It will raise the number of cases per thousand as it lowers the hospitalization and fatality numbers per thousand.
Care to wager?
You set the stakes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I like this quote from the article:
And then there are the many other conservatives who have quite seriously argued that the lockdowns that were imposed to lower fatalities from the virus were unnecessary … because the fatalities from the virus under the lockdown were lower than they were predicted to be without the lockdowns.

I personally, and most people on here and FOX and OAN apparently, feel that the initial shutdown was the correct thing to do.
Certainly for the first date of April 15th but not so much April 30th.
I absolutely believe that 95% of the country (square miles) should have opened on April 30th, if not before.
Again, as 'every conservative' I know, believes that local leaders should be making that decision.
Certainly not at the National level and as increasingly obvious (Michigan and California) not at the State level.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
116,000 died in the U.S. In 1957. We are 60 years since then and we will be at that number around the first of next month if current rates stay the same.
If the population now was the same as it was 60 years ago you would have a relevant point. It isn't and you don't.

Do some more research and get back to me my young friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The difference between then and now.......The incredibly poor response in the critical first months by our "leadership."
The difference is the response?
Ok, explain what Eisenhower did differently. Lol. You're in for a surprise buddy.

I suggested you do some research and you clearly didn't my young friend. Try again and get back to me.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I like this quote from the article:
And then there are the many other conservatives who have quite seriously argued that the lockdowns that were imposed to lower fatalities from the virus were unnecessary … because the fatalities from the virus under the lockdown were lower than they were predicted to be without the lockdowns.

I personally, and most people on here and FOX and OAN apparently, feel that the initial shutdown was the correct thing to do.
Certainly for the first date of April 15th but not so much April 30th.
I absolutely believe that 95% of the country (square miles) should have opened on April 30th, if not before.
Again, as 'every conservative' I know, believes that local leaders should be making that decision.
Certainly not at the National level and as increasingly obvious (Michigan and California) not at the State level.
If you don't step on the scale or no one of your loved ones certainly you will not know. believe that 95% of the country should have opened before April 30th, if not before. { The first person I want to see out in the streets in the middle of an outbreak is you.
covid19_virus_27.jpg