Coronavirus

It will be fine

They did. What every day items do you use that came from their technology?
I was just responding to your incorrect assertion that the Soviets never had great innovations at their height. Manned space flight is a big deal. You can pretend it’s not and move the goalposts to fit your narrative but your original assertion is easily demonstrably false.

vantexan

I was just responding to your incorrect assertion that the Soviets never had great innovations at their height. Manned space flight is a big deal. You can pretend it’s not and move the goalposts to fit your narrative but your original assertion is easily demonstrably false.
No, it was a big deal. Now tell me what else did they do? Innovations in agriculture? Nope, constant crop failures. Big car industry? They sold crap cars throughout their sphere of influence. Maybe vaccines and cures for illnesses that plagued that era? Nope. Supply chains that allowed contracted freight companies to earn a living? Doubtful. What exactly is it that you find so attractive about their way of doing things? That if you're powerful enough you could send someone who irritated you to a gulag? Or put a bullet in his head?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, it was a big deal. Now tell me what else did they do? Innovations in agriculture? Nope, constant crop failures. Big car industry? They sold crap cars throughout their sphere of influence. Maybe vaccines and cures for illnesses that plagued that era? Nope. Supply chains that allowed contracted freight companies to earn a living? Doubtful. What exactly is it that you find so attractive about their way of doing things? That if you're powerful enough you could send someone who irritated you to a gulag? Or put a bullet in his head?
He just hates the United States of America don't overthink it.

rickyb

dude the internet and computers and alot of medicine to this day was made with the govt.

i think capitalism has dug itself in a hole. it wasnt able to overcome its entrenched interests, and its own contradictions. were in for a capitalist induced collapse this century.

vantexan

dude the internet and computers and alot of medicine to this day was made with the govt.

i think capitalism has dug itself in a hole. it wasnt able to overcome its entrenched interests, and its own contradictions. were in for a capitalist induced collapse this century.
Why did the Soviet Union collapse if they did things better? Why did China allow its people to practice capitalism if communism was working so well?

rickyb

Why did the Soviet Union collapse if they did things better? Why did China allow its people to practice capitalism if communism was working so well?
in all likelihood these economies actually worked better when their growth was lower. economic growth is cancer on a finite planet.

xkingx

Stopped cleaning at our center. PCMs are back and CMs asking the employee if he’s reporting to work And did they get the test results back.
they don’t care if you have symptoms they’re needing the bodies especially this week. Smdh

refineryworker05

It is difficult to understate just how badly trump has failed in his response to the coronavirus. Multiple hundreds of thousands of Americans will unnecessarily die because of his incompetence. He has truly been as bad as I knew he would be as president.

bacha29

For the love of god, the entire world has proven it does not work against Covid-19!
Removing the emergency approval does not allow doctors to prescribe it. In fact it by doing so it vastly increase the liability for those doctors who script it off label!

If an idiot thinks there is no harm then they never read the list of possible side effects and contra-indications! I recommend you do this!

I know of no Doctors, PA's, Nurses, RT's, PT's, OT's ect who take it! I know good number in all those professions and have spoken to them about this topic!!

@Old Man Jingles you have been lied to about this drug, both it and it's generic equivalent!
What's the point in giving it to a patient when you already know that it flat out will not produce any benefit ? Especially now when the worry is that it's not respiratory ailment but rather a vascular ailment .

bacha29

This morning Dr. Fauci and other healthcare officials will go in front of Congress and testify regarding the current state of the pandemic. Watch it yourself and then draw your own laymen's conclusions. Keep in mind however that yesterday the CDC came out and admitted that the pandemic has become larger that it's ability to control it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This morning Dr. Fauci and other healthcare officials will go in front of Congress and testify regarding the current state of the pandemic. Watch it yourself and then draw your own laymen's conclusions. Keep in mind however that yesterday the CDC came out and admitted that the pandemic has become larger that it's ability to control it.
Fauci has been wrong on almost everything from the very start. What kind of loon still takes that guy seriously?