Coronavirus

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
hqdefault.jpg
img_0580.jpg

He would be a perfect choice for Trump's administration. It was classic as he was stating that Iraq was wiping out US forces as our tanks could be clearly seen in the background.

This is the kind of liar Trump is, and he people still defend him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Or blocking inbound travellers from affected countries. I'm not super concerned about this virus, just alert and paying attention to what's happening. But the response from the govt has been a fiasco, there's no way around it.
What would be the proper way to handle this ?
Shut down the whole country.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Or blocking inbound travellers from affected countries. I'm not super concerned about this virus, just alert and paying attention to what's happening. But the response from the govt has been a fiasco, there's no way around it.
incorrect , the media panic to this virus is panic

Nah
What would be the proper way to handle this ?
Shut down the whole country.

I don't advocate for this by any means, I just want to make that clear. But if this thing is half as bad as a certain poster in this thread thinks it is, maybe that would have been the proper solution.

cachmeifucan

I'd rather be prepared and informed and overreact then to sit here and only wash my hands. I'd assume that since everyone is being more aware that cases of the flu should be down.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'd rather be prepared and informed and overreact then to sit here and only wash my hands. I'd assume that since everyone is being more aware that cases of the flu should be down.
We all on this together Sir!, just keep informed with the science Doctor information on daily. The real people on these fights.
FixingScienceLead.0.png
n_joy_trumpcoronavirus_200307_1920x1080.jpg
STAT_BruceAylward_WHO_covid19_coronavirus_GettyImages-1203152128.jpg
AP20065022857341-1.jpg
upside-down-arrow-hi.png
SORRY NOT HIM!
58f913f70ba0b81b008b4eb6

Non sequitur

Nice intention misdirection. I'm for a token by-in for the poor. It would be a payroll check-off.

Folks would get care and dignity by knowing that it wasn't a handout.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are the liar. Trump is telling NY (via the CDC) that they can't test. Why oh why does everything the CDC says have to be approved by Pence? How about straight information from scientific experts instead of tainted politically approved false statements from prayer warriors and science deniers?
Liar.