Could this actually disqualify me?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Don't do it. Telling HR you got caught with weed isn't going to make you look honest and remorseful, it's going to make you look like a dumb-ass. And it's definitely not going to help your chances at qualifying.

If your FT Sup is anything like mine, she's already forgotten what she told you.

And what do I say when she asks me why I didn't tell hr to follow with her?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not taking about the OP, but rather in general:

Why do the druggie's always have their stuff in the car? Why not keep it at home and only do it there, when you are not driving?

Same with the "open beer in car" guy? Makes no sense?

Last edited:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Not taking about the OP, but rather in general:

Why do the druggie's always have their stuff in the car? Why not keep it at home and only do it there, when you are not driving?

Same with the "open beer in car" guy? Makes no sense?
Personally I lived with my parents at the time and they knew I smoked marijuana. They understood they couldn't tell me not to because I was 20 and paying rent but they asked out of respect that I keep it out of the house.

I guess I should have found a better spot other than my car.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Your "dope situation "... Lmao. Honestly your full time sup right now has no pull if you go driving or not... If the center needs you and wants to get you trained up and you are ok with tickets and such then you are going driving... Some hub rat sup isn't going to change that.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I've been preloading for 2 years plus some change now and finally now have the opportunity to drive. I had to let an accident roll off my record and I had to learn stick and I'm ready to go. Hr gave me a call last night to start the process and I missed the call and am going to have to touch base with them today. Nobody seems to really be answering the phones so I'm gonna have to keep trying I guess.

A little over a year ago I got busted with some weed and a pipe on the way to work. Had a headlight go out and when I got pulled over I guess the cop had smelled it so I just let him have it along with a pipe I stored in the middle console. He took me to station, printed me, gave me a sobriety test, and even drove me back to my car so I could get to work that day. The charges were exactly "possession of controlled substance and paraphernalia".

Meanwhile today at work I let my full time sup know the situation and that I would continue to update her as I go along. (A while back I had to show her my court papers so she would give me the day off for court.) She says "well I'm not sure how that's going to work with your dope situation." I told her I like to think that I have learned from it and I would gladly submit to drug screening if asked.

She seems to think that even though it was not a moving violation in anyway just the fact that I got the charge while I was driving is going to disqualify me and that i needed to have HR email her before I could continue.

I'm currently on diversion and get tested every so often so I'm clean anyway, and I thought diversion means the charge is DIVERTED from your record.

Appreciate you reading this tl;Dr and any thoughts on it are also appreciated.
Your history, might as well keep smoking. Enjoy your choices down the road. Smh