Covid Again!

RangerMan06

Covid is on the rise again. Not enough people getting their shots. It won't surprise me if polio and measles and a bunch of those other childhood diseases make a big comeback being so many people now are afraid of shots. Just a bunch of crybabies.
The covid shot DOES NOT prevent you from getting covid or spreading covid. It only lessens some peoples chance of dieing of the symptoms... supposedly.
If you are young and/or generally healthy you DO NOT need the shot.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The covid shot DOES NOT prevent you from getting covid or spreading covid. It only lessens some peoples chance of dieing of the symptoms... supposedly.
If you are young and/or generally healthy you DO NOT need the shot.
Safe and effective! 🤣 And it’s dying.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Data so explosive, any links with proof are left out?

CLAIM: New Zealand is seeing its biggest increase in deaths in a century because of the coronavirus vaccine.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Government officials and experts in New Zealand say the rise in deaths last year is the result of the country’s first true wave of COVID-19 infections, which follow the lifting of the strict lockdown policy maintained during the first two years of the pandemic. They also say the country’s aging population is playing a role.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The old days when people got sick they stayed home and took care of themselves but now they run out and take a COVID test then stay home and take care of themselves.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1702157847585.png