Covid Again!

HarryWarden

It’s not the needle, it’s the worthless medicine in it. But hey, you do you. I had a needle in my gums last week and I’ve had blood drawn regularly, your argument doesn’t hold water. It was a useless “vaccine” with side effects they kept hidden. No shots, no Covid, still healthy.

Where do you find the time to study and be an expert on climate change AND vaccines and infectious diseases while still posting on a ups forum all day?

Scientists dedicate their whole lives to their fields and yet you know more than them, truly remarkable.

Even so while taking so much acid during your younger years, you must be some sort of prodigy genius to know so much while doing so little

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Where do you find the time to study and be an expert on climate change AND vaccines and infectious diseases while still posting on a ups forum all day?

Scientists dedicate their whole lives to their fields and yet you know more than them, truly remarkable.

Even so while taking so much acid during your younger years, you must be some sort of prodigy genius to know so much while doing so little
I prefer to take my medical advice from part time employees.

I find their life experience and ambition lead them to an unending pursuit of knowledge.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

What are your thoughts on the VAERS reports?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Covid is on the rise again. Not enough people getting their shots. It won't surprise me if polio and measles and a bunch of those other childhood diseases make a big comeback being so many people now are afraid of shots. Just a bunch of crybabies.
It’s cool. I know tons of old people who were scared 💩less of COVID.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1702690071637.png

HarryWarden

What are your thoughts on the VAERS reports?
I don’t know much about it to be honest, I looked it up though briefly and saw this, unless you’re talking about something different

Conclusions: Reporting rates for death events were lower than the all-cause death rates expected in the general population. Trends in reporting rates reflected known trends in background death rates. These findings do not suggest an association between vaccination and overall increased mortality.”

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd

IMG_4412.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

We know you’re full of :censored2:. Gullible little twink.