Covid Again!

pkgdriver

I don't even know where one is.
We need to find out if there is one near @MECH-II .
The ramen may help his intestinal issues.

A5AC73B6-CFFD-4E7F-AE69-11D56C2C3D74.png

rod

Retired 22 years
They aren't afraid of the needles.
They're afraid of what's in them.

Simple concept.
I believe that "being afraid of needles" has a LOT to do with it. My advice would be to stay out of the Military --especially if they are sending you out of the country. They will turn you into a pin cushion.

oldngray

nowhere special
I believe that "being afraid of needles" has a LOT to do with it. My advice would be to stay out of the Military --especially if they are sending you out of the country. They will turn you into a pin cushion.
My veins are very easy to find.

Unless you are a Navy medic.

moldsporh

I’ve already had Covid and got paid the 10 day pay for Covid but what happens if I get it again? Mask up and come in or stay home for a period of time?🤷‍♂️
Covid is here to stay...just like the flu. Each year it will be less and less of an issue, never going away. The fact it has just been recently introduced means it will hit some people really hard until their immune system builds up resistance. I doubt it will be talked about much in the coming years as far as being news worthy.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Covid is on the rise again. Not enough people getting their shots. It won't surprise me if polio and measles and a bunch of those other childhood diseases make a big comeback being so many people now are afraid of shots. Just a bunch of crybabies.
Lol. Lmao even.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Covid is on the rise again. Not enough people getting their shots. It won't surprise me if polio and measles and a bunch of those other childhood diseases make a big comeback being so many people now are afraid of shots. Just a bunch of crybabies.
It’s not the needle, it’s the worthless medicine in it. But hey, you do you. I had a needle in my gums last week and I’ve had blood drawn regularly, your argument doesn’t hold water. It was a useless “vaccine” with side effects they kept hidden. No shots, no Covid, still healthy.

moldsporh

Guess what....next November into December....Covid will be on the rise again, same the following year...along with other seasonal illnesses.

Also gives the local news something to talk about.

DUI's will be on the rise after New Years Eve and Mardi Gras.