Covid Again!

Thebrownblob

Coughing in someone's direction wasn't an assault a few years ago;
Covid can cause ARDS which is unusual with a common cold/flu to the extent that it has occurred in the last 12 months;
Also, the hysteria surrounding Covid causes reactions (of everyone) to spike.
So no difference people are just paranoid

Thebrownblob

I don’t know. The lung issues can be really bad. I know someone that needs a lung transplant (42 YO- Excellent health) and a lot of people complain about breathing issues with Covid, so I’d say there is a difference.
It’s a respiratory virus, so it’s just like every other respiratory virus dangerous to someone with lung issues.

joedirt19

What an idiot ^^^^^
What does Covid have to do with you voting to strike or not?
I think you need to prove you’ve got half a brain before they let you have a ballot
Why? Teamsters and UPS only require me to have quarter of a brain. Any good standing union worker knows you don’t use more than required 🤦‍♂️

Dumbo

Did you know now that they have changed the definition of "vaccine", they now have one for RSV and want you to give it to your kids! Also it's not the flu shot anymore. They call it the flu vaccine. Control the language and you can control the people. Pro tip. You cannot vaccinate against respiratory viruses. You never could. Making different mouth noises doesn't change reality.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1701177483450.png

rod

Retired 22 years
Covid is on the rise again. Not enough people getting their shots. It won't surprise me if polio and measles and a bunch of those other childhood diseases make a big comeback being so many people now are afraid of shots. Just a bunch of crybabies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Covid is on the rise again. Not enough people getting their shots. It won't surprise me if polio and measles and a bunch of those other childhood diseases make a big comeback being so many people now are afraid of shots. Just a bunch of crybabies.
If only the shots did anything to stop the spread of Covid ...