Covid on topic

Upsftd125

My wife works for a dental office and she came into contact with a fellow employee who tested positive for covid today. She is going to be tested tomorrow. My question is should I inform my supervisor of the possibility that i have came in contact as well, Or should i report to work like normal until my wife's test comes back?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I believe if you called HR with that question they would tell you to get tested and self quarantine for 14 days. I think ( not sure ) that the company is required to pay you for this 2 weeks.

Returntosender

11417A08-2626-4378-AD90-04B6F4362C4C.jpeg

MattM

Wait for the results. Answer those 5 questions. Close contact and Covid positive. Until she's positive, work as directed IMHO

My wife works for a dental office and she came into contact with a fellow employee who tested positive for covid today. She is going to be tested tomorrow. My question is should I inform my supervisor of the possibility that i have came in contact as well, Or should i report to work like normal until my wife's test comes back?
Pretty sure if you say something to management they will send you home until you or your wife test negative. This trump virus will shut own whole building if enough employees get infected. I witnessed a similar situation with a new employee last week. Told him to immediately leave until he had a negative test.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would wait. Why waste the paid time off?

JL 0513

Covid ended 2 years ago. Live your life.