Crash at my center

bbsam

Staff member
Dude. Seeing some of the stunts they do. I can't believe we don't hear a lot more about accidents. I'm way out in the sticks. Stupid stuff
Whoa son. Remember this all started with a UPS driver crossing the center line. Let's not forget the Brown ugly that is alive and well and driving like crap.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Whoa son. Remember this all started with a UPS driver crossing the center line. Let's not forget the Brown ugly that is alive and well and driving like crap.

No center lines out by me. There are roads we have. Irs the middle of the road till a car comes. Hey. :censored2: happens. No one is perfect. But stupid blatant driving. Is way different

upschuck

How about finally allowing windshield mounted GPS units?

I have them and as long as you keep your eyes moving, and don't stare or touch it while driving, I had no problems focusing on the road...

View attachment 113712

By the A pillar, top one has all of my stops programmed for the whole day in OrioN trace

Bottom left alone to verify the road name or to run off Mis Loads or misplots

I can get a print out of my maps as well, just in case my GPS decided to stop working.

We used to have maps in our powerpad, but that took too much time switching back n forth to the delivery list
I think a while back, UPS bought(?) a company that had technology that was suppose to project a gps map on windshield

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
crash1_20110628102439_640_480.JPG