Customers that tick you off when it comes to COD

wayfair

swollen member
just saying... you won't have the time you do to work those customers... I turn my mobile off... I'm a truck driver not a call center, we have one of those that trained to do that job...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
just saying... you won't have the time you do to work those customers... I turn my mobile off... I'm a truck driver not a call center, we have one of those that trained to do that job...
That's what ive heard and read, complete cluster :censored2:. Take it as it comes when we get it I guess.

wayfair

swollen member
hey, if they spot you back a X mas , I totally understand!!

Customers tell me I'm the easiet guy to get a long with, because I know what and how much business they get and understand the time constraints we deal with... now ORION has :censored2: that up... one happy customer compared to 20 unhappy that truly need their stuff for pick ups later in the day

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The sony experias are nice phones, lil pricey but nice. I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with the stylus. I skipped over the 3 and am going to get the Note 4 when it comes out later this year probably around xmas. And yes my customers are buying me my new phone with my bonus money lmfao.

AKCoverMan

the business is helping the driver take money out of his pocket

the business would be helping the driver if they had the money ready when he delivered... they know how much the COD is when they make the order

They know what they ordered they often don't know the day it will come in or if it will come all from one shippers warehouse or from three requiring separate checks.

This was not my process but has been in place for years and as I stated works well for the driver and works well for the business. Can't see any reason to try to fix what isn't broke.

Especially can't see why would want to piss off customer who gets 5 to 20 pricy premium packages everyday. That's awesome business.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They know what they ordered they often don't know the day it will come in or if it will come all from one shippers warehouse or from three requiring separate checks.

This was not my process but has been in place for years and as I stated works well for the driver and works well for the business. Can't see any reason to try to fix what isn't broke.

Especially can't see why would want to piss off customer who gets 5 to 20 pricy premium packages everyday. That's awesome business.

AK, don't listen to Dr. Brown. It sounds as though you have a great relationship with the customers and I applaud you for taking care of this customer.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Doesn't sound like the customer in question is going to call in a concern anytime soon.

It's not the customers that call in concerns that can bite you in the but. It's when the customer calling in a compliment about a driver going above and beyond are the ones that can get you in trouble for over servicing the customer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's not the customers that call in concerns that can bite you in the but. It's when the customer calling in a compliment about a driver going above and beyond are the ones that can get you in trouble for over servicing the customer.

I think your pain meds may be clouding your judgement.

Resident know-it-all.