Deferred Delivery Coming

Crosscutters

It’s not different than when ups loses a package and only pays a $50 claim . They say you should have insurance. I’d say you shouldn’t lose it. People paid for it to get somewhere. Not lost or stolen. Now if it’s damaged that’s totally different as it depends on how it was packed.

It’s not different than when ups loses a package and only pays a $50 claim . They say you should have insurance. I’d say you shouldn’t lose it. People paid for it to get somewhere. Not lost or stolen. Now if it’s damaged that’s totally different as it depends on how it was packed.
Sometimes people do not correctly package their shipments

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Timing seems odd for them to go back to "trying" this.
Wonder if it's a ploy to try and force some of those 30 year drivers out.
It may be but if I were under 10 years and wanted a steady paycheck I would be looking for employment elsewhere. Because these guys are gonna be getting bumped a ton.

anonymous23456

probably localized enough currently that it's not making waves but I can't imagine anyone being ok with it
Most customers don't know...they just order and whenever the packages show up they are fine as long as it doesn't take months. For others, they will watch like hawks.

Have you ever ordered stuff from China? It takes 1 month to get to the US.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Customers are numb to it now anyways. At least in our area. I'm constantly hearing "Amazon uses to take 3 days, now it's at least one week, if not longer"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Customers are numb to it now anyways. At least in our area. I'm constantly hearing "Amazon uses to take 3 days, now it's at least one week, if not longer"
This is def part of it also. Amazon takes DAYS to even ship the goods. No one expects their prime in 2 days anymore. At least not out in the country. It just doesn't happen

oldngray

nowhere special
This is def part of it also. Amazon takes DAYS to even ship the goods. No one expects their prime in 2 days anymore. At least not out in the country. It just doesn't happen
Depends on where you are. They have 2 or 3 delivery centers within an hour of me and it usually only takes 2 or 3 days without using Prime. Out in the sticks is a different story.