Delegates remove 2/3rds language.

Now I believe it's 5x your monthly dues. So we would get more than the minimum anyways.

This new strike benefit is a huge thing when it comes to newly organized companies. I'm happy both sides wanted it and worked together to get it done.
The union would never let a strike happen at this place because of the economic impact to the union would be substantial

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Minimum strike pay was increased from $150 to $200 a week and now it starts day one as long as the fund isnt below 150 million.

Tried to find out the current funding of our strike fund.. back in 2016 it was at 153 million, It should be higher today...

Big Rigger

Did Anyone here work with anyone that crossed the line? How were they treated when everyone went back to work?
2 in our local crossed in a building south of us. They had some blow back but the stewards in that building suck to date. The toilets were evidently too shallow for swirlies.

Big Rigger

That won’t happen why should bob be payed less for doing the same job because of where he lives
You want to divide folks propose that
Weekly incentive bonuses for part timers in hubs already create dissention in smaller buildings when they get wind of it.
But some areas of the country cost of living is outrageous.

ManInBrown

I vaguely remember as a kid, during the strike, driving past the UPS building I would eventually start at in package. There was a lot of people on the picket line. Cops were there. It was a commotion.