Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't and won't have an ignore list.
If I don't like what you say, I'll put it right back in your ear.
I can be as redundant as you are.
Bubblehead,

Well that is your choice.

I do have a ignore list however your responses have not yet met the criteria for qualifying for it.

I don't appreciate your manners in some of your posts but others are of high quality.

Sincerely,
I

oldngray

nowhere special
thread-derailment-in-progress.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
How about Fury (the story of a horse and the boy who loves him), My Friend Flicka, Rin Tin Tin, Father Knows Best, Real McCoys, Queen For a Day, This is Your Life, The Donna Reed Show, Sea Hunt, Ozzie & Harriet, Naked City, Wyatt Earp, Roy Rogers, Dobie Gillis, BatMasterson, The Mllionaire, etc.
All of which are better than today's trash TV.

oldngray

nowhere special
How about Fury (the story of a horse and the boy who loves him), My Friend Flicka, Rin Tin Tin, Father Knows Best, Real McCoys, Queen For a Day, This is Your Life, The Donna Reed Show, Sea Hunt, Ozzie & Harriet, Naked City, Wyatt Earp, Roy Rogers, Dobie Gillis, BatMasterson, The Mllionaire, etc.

There are some digital channels the local TV stations here own and use as a second channel and show lots of those old shows. They show programming from ME entertainment, MYTV, and Antenna TV.

upschuck

Love METV and Antenna TV. Not heard about MYTV though. Just hope they keep showing the programming that they show now, and not go the way of TVLand with original programming.

rod

Retired 22 years

I watched some of those. We only received 2 channels for many years. Speaking of old shows--- I rented "The Lone Ranger" the other night with Johnney Depp. They sure ruined that remake. I still haven't decided if their intentions were to make it come off as a comedy movie, an action/adventure movie or a scary movie. It sucked at everyone of those.

BrownArmy

How do customers come across this site? I tell my fellow drivers about Brown Cafe and they Berber heard of it.

That's either a very weird auto-correct or you suck at typing.

I came across this site five years ago when I typed "UPS sucks" into the Google.

BrownCafe was the second or third link proffered, the rest is history.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubblehead,

Well that is your choice.

I do have a ignore list however your responses have not yet met the criteria for qualifying for it.

I don't appreciate your manners in some of your posts but others are of high quality.

Sincerely,
I

Look, I know other way but to be blunt.
The novelty has come and went with the "I" thing.
It's played out.
You're obviously a smart fella.
Evolve, do something different.
Nobody is buying it anymore.