Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well Integrity,

I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Sincerely,

Carl Spackler

Marne Vet,

?

Sincerely,
I

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
ALOT MORE!!!!!! He can question if I'm spoke person for BC or not but ill bet a resounding majority wouldn't shed a tear if integrity left.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hey Junior, UPS will be around b4 and after you die. It is a great company. If you work there you should be proud! Yes, the company is growing a little with some issues..., IT WILL PREVAIL
Future,

How do you know this for sure?

Sincerely,
I

Marne Vet

Marne Vet,

?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity,

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

Sincerely,

Carl Spackler

Integrity

Binge Poster
I think more people like you than Integrity.
cosmo1,

I would love for those who have no use for Integrity to put him on ignore.

This would save me a lot of time putting up with a lot of nonsense before I place them ignore.

If you don't start contributing in a more acceptable way you will be on that list before long.

Sincerely,
I

Marne Vet

cosmo1,

I would love for those who have no use for Integrity to put him on ignore.

This would save me a lot of time putting up with a lot of nonsense before I place them ignore.

If you don't start contributing in a more acceptable way you will be on that list before long.

Sincerely,
I

I'd like to sign-up please. Do I need to sign a bid sheet to get on your Ignore List?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I would ask you the same question----how long have you had these delusions of grandeur?
UpstateNYUPSer,

I do not have illusions of grandeur. You stated that only one of us thinks we are God.

Since I know I don't think that I am God, logic dictates that it has to be you that you are talking about.

I was just sending over a courteous caution against this type of thought process.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity,

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

Sincerely,

Carl Spackler
Marne Vet,

?

Sincerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UpstateNYUPSer,

I do not have illusions of grandeur. You stated that only one of us thinks we are God.

Since I know I don't think that I am God, logic dictates that it has to be you that you are talking about.

I was just sending over a courteous caution against this type of thought process.

Sincerely,
I

I have no such aspirations. Look in the mirror.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'd like to sign-up please. Do I need to sign a bid sheet to get on your Ignore List?
Marne Vet,

You have been very unusual in your responses and you are a prime candidate for my ignore list.

I don't know you that well so I was going to give you more time but if you think it would be best I would gladly place you on the list.

Sincerely,
I