DHL to just quit US ops

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
"Great. Now Walgreens will want me to make a pickup at the DHL shipping kiosk in addition to the pharmacy and after waiting for them to open the back door..."

i work by the methods at their door as well, ring the bell make my service crosses, ring the bell hang my del notice over the peep hole hole and leave. only hasd to do it twice and now they hit that door in less then 1 min

BigBrownSanta

"Great. Now Walgreens will want me to make a pickup at the DHL shipping kiosk in addition to the pharmacy and after waiting for them to open the back door..."

i work by the methods at their door as well, ring the bell make my service crosses, ring the bell hang my del notice over the peep hole hole and leave. only hasd to do it twice and now they hit that door in less then 1 min

I was being somewhat sarcastic. I only go through the front door at Walgreens. I go to the office and knock, if no one answers, I get the photo lab to sign, if they refuse, I bring it back the next day. I've only had to RTS their stuff twice.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
"I only go through the front door at Walgreens"

im not allowed, it is even a note in my diad at this stop. Last time in the front door some asst mgr made some crap comment under breath, this after breaking my own rule at back door of 3 rings and about 4 mins, rolled around to the front, you couldnt drag me in the front door at a Walgreens NOW

barnyard

KTM rider

im not allowed, it is even a note in my diad at this stop. Last time in the front door some asst mgr made some crap comment under breath, this after breaking my own rule at back door of 3 rings and about 4 mins, rolled around to the front, you couldnt drag me in the front door at a Walgreens NOW

+1.

We don't buy anything there either.

TB

BigBrownSanta

LOL. I'm not laughing at you, just your situation. The stories I could tell of my experiences with Walgreens would fill a paperback book.

They told me the same thing, that I had to use the back door for deliveries. I never did. I endured 2 weeks of everything from rolling of the eyes to the muttering under their breath to outright yelling. That asst. manager is no longer around. I don't know if that manager transfered or quit, but they don't harass me about it anymore.

Any day I don't have a delivery for Walgreens is a good day, and if it happens to be on Friday, then that day is a bonus day.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LOL. I'm not laughing at you, just your situation. The stories I could tell of my experiences with Walgreens would fill a paperback book.

They told me the same thing, that I had to use the back door for deliveries. I never did. I endured 2 weeks of everything from rolling of the eyes to the muttering under their breath to outright yelling. That asst. manager is no longer around. I don't know if that manager transfered or quit, but they don't harass me about it anymore.

Any day I don't have a delivery for Walgreens is a good day, and if it happens to be on Friday, then that day is a bonus day.

I deliver to Walgreens in the front, too. They asked me to do it this way. If I have bulk for them I deliver around back and they're usually prompt. I've also arranged with the pharmacist that I will pick up on Fridays. And as far as a signature, I usually get the guy in photo or the closest sub manager to sign.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Me too! I warned (advised) the manager at Walgreens that I can't wait that long at the back door. I've been delivering what I can through the front door and get the first person I see to sign. Of course, bulks still go thru the recvg door, but the wait....sometimes they have more clerks than customers!